Pakistan offers olive branch to Modi 3.0

Guru Dutt

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Guru bhai

You watch a couple of media stations and make an assessment about a whole nation. You are not qualified to generalise about 200 million people. Your hardly a shining example of tolerance so let’s not be generalising
well watch any interview of any youtuber on any subject the inner hate towards hindu where it was not even inteneded comes out even from porer to the kids ... why sir why and how .. cuase for the last four genrations or 76 years they are fed hate towards hindu india

even women hate hindus like hell ... most of them say how can they be rational and intellegent as they are "BUTTPARAST" .. koi poochhe tumnne kya ukhaar liya muslim hokke ..??

Hindus dint went doing roitting for a seppratte state on basis of religion muslims did and got almost 35% of most cultivated and rich lands in east bengal and west punjab , sindh and strategiclly located NWFP and mineral resources rich balouchistan but what did you guys did

lahore, sialkot and layalpur , karachi was the more developed and proporus than mumbai or delhi or ahmebdbad or banglore or madras while cox bzaar or dhakka were more economically importantant then Honk kong or singapore ports but what and how did you used them

what and how was india responsible if pakistanies did not use there own resources for there own good like they should have... SIR

why is hindus responsible for your downfall cause for all practical reasons muslim nawabs and even mughals since 1840s to 1780s in deccan were under british protection

and when india was freed in 1947 it had 17% littrecy and syyed muslims were more educated (16%) and in beurocracy than combined Hindu bhramins(15.3%) from kerala and west bengal while hindu baniya and kshatriya/thakurs were or had less than 12% litreccy

Guru Dutt

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Finally everyone gets it

Their is NO BENEFIT in any kind of relationship

What you need is isolation from each other, and TOTAL PARTITION

India was a mistake, it forced together 1.4 billion people who absolutely hate and detest each other and are enemies
And inevitably the state only pushes goofy Hindu crap as the state identity that leaves everyone stuck and unrepresented

What we need is separation, partition and isolation
there are thousands of queries for VISA and asymul from even elite and upper and middle class muslims from Karachi and lahore for India tell me how many indians or for that matter Kashmiries from indian side want to go to pakistan ;) :p

its good to dream big but at least it should be in logical direction but ok i can undrestand your pain ;) :p

hussain0216

Elite Member
May 28, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
there are thousands of queries for VISA and asymul from even elite and upper and middle class muslims from Karachi and lahore for India tell me how many indians or for that matter Kashmiries from indian side want to go to pakistan ;) :p

its good to dream big but at least it should be in logical direction but ok i can undrestand your pain ;) :p

Man they are not welcome,, they CANT COME HERE

Pakistan is only for Pakistani citizens

Indian Muslims must make their own independent state from their land in India, to get freedom, independence and some desperately needed REPRESENTATION

Twitter ,Youtube are Full of Pakistanis praising India and very keen on Friendship with India
😂😂😂😂😂😂 Man you are dumb if you think Twitter or YouTube full of larping indians and fake profiles seeking likes are a reflection of the outright animosity our people hold towards indians and Hindus especially

Musings

Administrator
Jun 23, 2011
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

Guru
I think your wet dreams have exploded. Why the hell would any sane Pakistani want to be interested in moving to India ? We lost forefathers in creating Pakistan and to be not called Indian. Show me the 1000s trying to get into India man?
Embarrassing

Musings

Administrator
Jun 23, 2011
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Let me put it this way

Pakistan Defence Forum ie PDF is the LAST Bastion of " Pakistani Pride " left on the Internet

Twitter ,Youtube are Full of Pakistanis praising India and very keen on Friendship with India

But I will quote a Poster from previous PDF ( Where I was a Lurker and whose Name I don't remember )

What Does Pakistan Bring to the Table EXCEPT its DEMANDS
First of all - you dont have to pretend you was a lurker. Just show honesty and accept that we all know you had a different ID on their.
You insinuate PDF is the last bastion - PDF is a welcoming platform here for Indians - heck we even have 3 Indian mods here. Try that comparison on 1 of your sites.
We on here respond to stone throwing by throwing back bricks. You have members that can boast up to 24 IDs. Thats incredible.
The hatred is spewed by the TVA brigade and factey Pakistani politicos and army buffs that need a boogeyman to exploit their own position......

Guru Dutt

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Guru
I think your wet dreams have exploded. Why the hell would any sane Pakistani want to be interested in moving to India ? We lost forefathers in creating Pakistan and to be not called Indian. Show me the 1000s trying to get into India man?
Embarrassing
well Sir i respect you very much your one of the few sane members on this forum who i love to follow ... i humbully request ... kindly go on indian ministry of foriegn affairs site , and check for the facts of the matter yourself ... i might be as per you talking over but please do check the site yourself you will know the reality yourself ... cheers mate

Circadian Rhythm

May 5, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
First of all - you dont have to pretend you was a lurker. Just show honesty and accept that we all know you had a different ID on their.
You insinuate PDF is the last bastion - PDF is a welcoming platform here for Indians - heck we even have 3 Indian mods here. Try that comparison on 1 of your sites.
We on here respond to stone throwing by throwing back bricks. You have members that can boast up to 24 IDs. Thats incredible.
The hatred is spewed by the TVA brigade and factey Pakistani politicos and army buffs that need a boogeyman to exploit their own position......

Honestly I was a reader and a Lurker

I joined this forum because you cannot read A Member's posts here without being logged in

Compared to Earlier forum , We have very few active members now

Secondly I have Retired from my business, Earlier I just read the posts because I didn't have much free time

Now I really enjoying retired life 🤣

Twitter , Youtube and some time on PDF , that is how I spend my time

Vikramaditya1

Mar 20, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Neither India nor Pakistan has any benefit from relationships opening, maybe a few million dollars here and there nothing to be gained apart from very cringe cricket and bollywood fans from either sides living in their make believe good times. For that exact reason I don't want the relationship to normalise.

No enemity or friendship let the relationship stay cold. Our markets are mostly in the west or east and are not dependent on each other. Pakistan or India got no oil to trade either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Posts