'Israel Has Failed...': Top U.S. Magazine Says Hamas Gained Strength & Support Despite War | Watch

j_hungary

Professional
Oct 24, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
If our warships can secure our transportation channels, we can tell the Americans frankly: don't intervene on the Palestinian battlefield or the Arabs will pick up billions of drones, self-exposing robots, and other weapons from the desert that have been discarded by who-knows-who. If Israel is willing to negotiate, we will guarantee the security of the land they acquired before 1967.
How do your warship secure transportation channel without a war? And what if the US don't listen? How about promise the Arab nation Gundam while you are at it?

Again, you can't stop the US support until you stopped the US physically, talk to the US and hope they drop their bid. Well, you can do it, that does not mean the US will comply.

Dude, you sounded like this man

1719492522003.png

"This is the 1000th warning you need to stop arming Ukraine or else...."

MH.Yang

Dec 24, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
How do your warship secure transportation channel without a war? And what if the US don't listen? How about promise the Arab nation Gundam while you are at it?

Again, you can't stop the US support until you stopped the US physically, talk to the US and hope they drop their bid. Well, you can do it, that does not mean the US will comply.
As I said earlier, we will expand our navy and nuclear weapons to seize control of the sea. We could maintain a naval fleet twice the size of the U.S. all the time in the Middle East. If the US dares to initiate an attack on the Chinese navy, then we don't mind direct military involvement.
In any case, peace and stability must be restored and maintained in the Middle East, which is a matter of China's core interests. If the American cowboys want to be decent, we can be decent together. If the cowboys do not want to be decent, then we will let them be.
The international order of mankind in the next century must be one of peace and stability. It has to be.

Last edited:

j_hungary

Professional
Oct 24, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
As I said earlier, we will expand our navy and nuclear weapons to seize control of the sea. We could maintain a naval fleet twice the size of the U.S. all the time in the Middle East. If the US dares to initiate an attack on the Chinese navy, then we don't mind direct military involvement.
The only problem is, as you said you aren't going to directly involved in Palestine. So why on earth would US attack Chinese asset in the middle east to support Israel if China is NOT directly involved?

Again, how you seize control of the sea by just "expanding" your navy, US won't just give up their base in the region because your ship out number them?? Dude, are you saying you are just going to use the ship to hold a "ship chain" and block the access? LOL?

Man, you are funny

hussain0216

Elite Member
May 28, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Yes, they were using harsh language like "oh you are all very naughty" during the Iran/Iraq War and all the other disasters.

..and of course abstaining from Security Council things. "Not my circus, not my monkeys."

..but apparently is is their circus now

Yeah and everything they did is far far far less destructive than what the U.S has done or is doing

Sometimes nothing is better then bringing chaos to every situation like the U.S is doing

Hamartia Antidote

Elite Member
Nov 17, 2013
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Yeah and everything they did is far far far less destructive than what the U.S has done or is doing

Yeah like when everybody was sitting on their hands saying "naughty..naughty" to the Japanese when they were tossing Chinese babies on bayonets for years in the 1930's...hats off for being "less destructive" that made China real happy...

hussain0216

Elite Member
May 28, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Yeah like when everybody was sitting on their hands saying "naughty..naughty" to the Japanese when they were tossing Chinese babies on bayonets for years in the 1930's...that was "less destructive".

The fact that you had to go back 80 years says a lot

The U.S is funding and supporting Genocide NOW

Hamartia Antidote

Elite Member
Nov 17, 2013
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
The fact that you had to go back 80 years says a lot

The U.S is funding and supporting Genocide NOW

No, more like countries say "less destructive" when they don't feel it is worth having any of their own soldiers dying for some people they claim to give a sh*t about but in reality don't.

hussain0216

Elite Member
May 28, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
No, more like countries say "less destructive" when they don't feel it is worth having any of their own soldiers dying for some people they claim to give a sh*t about but in reality don't.

You have to understand China is currently a more rational actor on the world stage.

The U.S is led by a elderly white man with dementia,with a absolute grifter waiting in the wings

The Zionists control your system

Currently China is the hope for the world that they can change the system

LeGenD

RETIRED MOD
Aug 28, 2006

I am not sure how Hamas is in good shape when Gaza is in ruins and it has lost many fighters in clashes there. I am not sure if Gaza will recover from this situation anytime soon. As much as I dislike this development, I cannot be blind to what is visible.

hussain0216

Elite Member
May 28, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Playing it safe by always "doing nothing" is the usual stance of probably 95% of the countries of the world. China is in good company. Hoorah for them.

Playing it safe is better than playing it stupid or worse purposely vindictive

The U.S's behavior has been in-between stupid and vindictive for a long while now

With trump on route and Zionists and other vested interests In
Control of the U.S it's become a headache for the world

Like I said compared to the U.S, China has become a rational actor

Hamartia Antidote

Elite Member
Nov 17, 2013
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
I am not sure how Hamas is in good shape when Gaza is in ruins and it has lost many fighters in clashes there. I am not sure if Gaza will recover from this situation anytime soon. As much as I dislike this development, I cannot be blind to what is visible.

This whole thing is stupid.
Yet another Middle Eastern city (joining a loooooooong list) turned into a wasteland

I'd add Baghdad but apparently it is ok

Last edited:

MH.Yang

Dec 24, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
This whole thing is stupid.
Yet another Middle Eastern city (joining a loooooooong list) turned into a wasteland

I'd add Baghdad but apparently it is ok

Freedom comes at a high price, but slavery costs even more. ----Zelensky

I wish Americans would stop standing against the mainstream of human civilization. Support national freedom and oppose aggression, colonialism and acts of genocide.

IMG_20240628_151728.jpg

IMG_20240628_152005.jpg

Last edited:

Lulldapull

Oct 21, 2006
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Netanyahu is losing his mind folks. He’s completely delusional now. I don’t believe he’s in control of what he’s saying. Nothing he says makes any sense:

MS Sandhu

Dec 16, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
They actually hate Pakistanis.
I would say they don't really care about Pakistanis.
A sirf sano e lagda k 1000s of Miles dor baitha Country sade nal Pyaar/Muhabat/Hate kr da.
I think most of Israelis don't really know there exist something called Pakistan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Posts