'Israel Has Failed...': Top U.S. Magazine Says Hamas Gained Strength & Support Despite War | Watch

MH.Yang

Dec 24, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
First of all, how? I mean US currently dominate the sea; can it force the Chinese off South America? let alone the middle east. Why do you think China can force the US out of the middle east even if China is on top?

Second of all, What does that even do? I mean Gaza is NOT a giant obstacle Israel facing, it's not a country that have numerous resource that can even mount an existence threat on Israel, I am pretty sure even without US support Israel can deal with Gaza. Which mean even if China can force US out of the Middle East. It would do nothing.

Finally, how do you actually force the US out of Middle East without any direct confrontation with the US? I mean if you are going to do that, don't you think you are better off going to war with Israel than to the United States?
Our annual shipbuilding capacity is 39 million tons and the United States' annual shipbuilding capacity is only 400,000 tons. We're cheaper to build (055 costs $830 million, Burke 3 costs $2.2 billion), and we can build all the equipment and supplies the fleet needs domestically. Military orders can all be given to domestic companies, all it does is not drain our foreign exchange, it only stimulates the economy. And our military spending is only 1.5% of GDP, and we have a lot of room to grow.
So the approach we adopted was to utilize our industrial and social stability advantages and we launched a naval arms race against the United States. We will keep increasing the number of nuclear weapons and expanding the size of our navy. The U.S. can choose to engage us in a warship-building contest or give up sea power.
If the U.S. chooses to enter the race, then we will send the U.S. into a financial collapse that will ultimately destroy the U.S. outright.
If the United States chooses to abandon the race to join and give up sea power, we can direct access to sea power.
In the WW1, mankind saw the power of industrial powers at the level of ten million people. In the WW2, mankind saw the power of industrial powers at the level of hundred million people. Now, hopefully, we don't need to show mankind the power of industrial powers in the billion-plus population class. We want a peaceful and stable world, we want to gather the strength of all mankind, we don't want trouble, don't force us to show our fangs.

Last edited:

j_hungary

Professional
Oct 24, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Our annual shipbuilding capacity is 39 million tons and the United States' annual shipbuilding capacity is only 400,000 tons. We're cheaper to build (055 costs $830 million, Burke 3 costs $2.2 billion), and we can build all the equipment and supplies the fleet needs domestically. Military orders can all be given to domestic companies, all it does is not drain our foreign exchange, it only stimulates the economy. And our military spending is only 1.5% of GDP, and we have a lot of room to grow.
So the approach we adopted was to utilize our industrial and social stability advantages and we launched a naval arms race against the United States. We will keep increasing the number of nuclear weapons and expanding the size of our navy. The U.S. can choose to engage us in a warship-building contest or give up sea power.
If the U.S. chooses to enter the race, then we will send the U.S. into a financial collapse that will ultimately destroy the U.S. outright.
If the United States chooses to abandon the race to join and give up sea power, we can direct access to sea power.
How did outbuilding US "force" US out of using their ship? You expect US to say "Oh no, we can't build ship as quick as the Chinese and we will abandon the Middle East, all yours"?

It didn't matter if China out build US 200 to 10 Aircraft Carrier, it does not stop US from using the 10 Aircraft Carrier they had, the same as US now outnumber Chinese 11 to 3, and US have no play at all how Chinese use theirs if you want to stop the US, you will need to engage the US with your Naval Power, and basically take over all US naval asset in the region (Israel, Malta, Bahrain) that is the only way you can force US out of the Middle East. now the question is, would you want to do that?

What you are saying is simply wishful thinking......

Let alone as I mentioned the fact that Israel won't even need US support to go to war with Gaza, Gaza ain't Iran. Unless you want to directly confront the Israel on Palestine behalf, nothing is going to happen.

jzrmt

Jun 10, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

We aren't even talking about the Jews here........

I guess some people don't read before commenting.........

On the other hand, can you point out where Gaza is from this world map??

View attachment 51216

You dont have comprehension of any sort at all

Babbling about 'his son die for our sins' which is a whole load of rubbish

No wonder you so fervently support Zelensky and his bunch of Nazis

Just as you support the Zionist Nazis and their slaughter of kids and children on the basis that they were PROMISED AS CHOSEN PEOPLE load of rubbish

MH.Yang

Dec 24, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
How did outbuilding US "force" US out of using their ship? You expect US to say "Oh no, we can't build ship as quick as the Chinese and we will abandon the Middle East, all yours"?

It didn't matter if China out build US 200 to 10 Aircraft Carrier, it does not stop US from using the 10 Aircraft Carrier they had, the same as US now outnumber Chinese 11 to 3, and US have no play at all how Chinese use theirs if you want to stop the US, you will need to engage the US with your Naval Power, and basically take over all US naval asset in the region (Israel, Malta, Bahrain) that is the only way you can force US out of the Middle East. now the question is, would you want to do that?

What you are saying is simply wishful thinking......

Let alone as I mentioned the fact that Israel won't even need US support to go to war with Gaza, Gaza ain't Iran. Unless you want to directly confront the Israel on Palestine behalf, nothing is going to happen.

If the U.S. is unable to maintain military superiority in the Middle East, then Israel will be facing a coalition of Arabs, not a Palestine.

Of course, I recognize that the Chinese would not want to start a world war over the Palestinians. All China is doing is preventing the US military from getting involved.

We all understand that the U.S. would not be stupid enough to send troops into a war when it can't control the entire region's oceans, because its opponents would have no qualms about aiding the other side and making the area a hellish drain on U.S. national power.

China will prevent US involvement, but the Arabs must also do what they have to do.

j_hungary

Professional
Oct 24, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
You dont have comprehension of any sort at all

Babbling about 'his son die for our sins' which is a whole load of rubbish

No wonder you so fervently support Zelensky and his bunch of Nazis

Just as you support the Zionist Nazis and their slaughter of kids and children on the basis that they were PROMISED AS CHOSEN PEOPLE load of rubbish
Dude, the question that post was referred to is

'Why Christian choose cross to represent Christianity?"

Are you seriously having some Brain Issue??

j_hungary

Professional
Oct 24, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
If the U.S. is unable to maintain military superiority in the Middle East, then Israel will be facing a coalition of Arabs, not a Palestine.

Of course, I recognize that the Chinese would not want to start a world war over the Palestinians. All China is doing is preventing the US military from getting involved.

We all understand that the U.S. would not be stupid enough to send troops into a war when it can't control the entire region's oceans, because its opponents would have no qualms about aiding the other side and making the area a hellish drain on U.S. national power.

China will prevent US involvement, but the Arabs must also do what they have to do.
You still didnt get it.

We are talking about China is above US, not the Arab Coalition above the US. And you were talking about China don't want to engage the US directly, then how US loses its military superiority if China don't insert itself in this equation? Again, if US is being overtaken by the Chinese, then the Chinese is what the US would be afraid of going after, not the Arab nations.

Again, how do you stop or, as you said, "preventing the US military from getting involved." If China aren't directly engage the US? As I said before, you can't expect US to just abandon the Middle East if China out build US with ships. Unless China directly engage the US and physically rip US bases off the Middle East, it wouldnt matter if you build 200 aircraft carrier, it would do nothing.

jzrmt

Jun 10, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

View attachment 51216

1719488059331-png.51216

Gaza is where this hideous shells are fired down upon

White-phosphorus-shells--002.jpg

OBURN_P1.jpg

1719489256046.jpeg

targets of children and kids

1024x538_cmsv2_8e052ee3-9154-57b5-a4df-4d24bd185a5b-8012224.jpg

and hospitals too

img.php

God whom the Chosen People gave them the right and pleasure of inflicting death and destructions as they wish in their zest for Lebensraum?

j_hungary

Professional
Oct 24, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

1719488059331-png.51216

Gaza is where this hideous shells are fired down upon

White-phosphorus-shells--002.jpg

OBURN_P1.jpg

View attachment 51217

targets of children and kids

1024x538_cmsv2_8e052ee3-9154-57b5-a4df-4d24bd185a5b-8012224.jpg

and hospitals too

img.php

God whom the Chosen People gave them the right and pleasure of inflicting death and destructions as they wish in their zest for Lebensraum?
Yes, but can you point out where Gaza is in that map tho?

I take it as a "No" then

j_hungary

Professional
Oct 24, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
96390aa03b9be30255aab32f1b0e2920.gif

You are so pathetically childish and infantile that all here is having pity for you.

But not me

I am indifferent to whatever you chose to take
Well, if you are indifferent then you wouldn't be replying to what I said, even tho I am not talking about Jews or Israel in that particular post

And by the way, here is where Gaza located

1719488059331.png

@DF41 at least have some decency to know where the tragedy located when you talk about it. But then, what am I expect? @Mr X can can you come here and ban this @DF41 alternate account. Thanks

hussain0216

Elite Member
May 28, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
LOL! China has been notably absent during previous conflicts in the Middle East...even when it directly affected your oil supplies. Now you suddenly feel the need to speak up?

They might not be involved but unlike the U.S they haven't made anything far far worse like the U.S has

The U.S at best has been a utterly dishonest peace broker and at worst utterly complicit in genocide and occupation, to the extent it can be called the main funder and enabler

China is a better option then the U.S at the moment

MH.Yang

Dec 24, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
You still didnt get it.

We are talking about China is above US, not the Arab Coalition above the US. And you were talking about China don't want to engage the US directly, then how US loses its military superiority if China don't insert itself in this equation? Again, if US is being overtaken by the Chinese, then the Chinese is what the US would be afraid of going after, not the Arab nations.

Again, how do you stop or, as you said, "preventing the US military from getting involved." If China aren't directly engage the US? As I said before, you can't expect US to just abandon the Middle East if China out build US with ships. Unless China directly engage the US and physically rip US bases off the Middle East, it wouldnt matter if you build 200 aircraft carrier, it would do nothing.
I tell you frankly that the Chinese have calmly realized from our thousands of years of historical experience that the United States as it exists now is not scary, that they are bound to carry baggage even as they gain power, and that we are bound to be able to defeat such a United States. We have already defeated countless similar adversaries throughout our history.

But it is when America gives up all its baggage to become a chaser that it will become the most formidable being. Because it has an extremely favorable geographic location, rich black soil in the Mississippi Valley, a unique culture and social structure, its own values, and so on. We can't defeat such a country outright, and America is bound to be strong again.

And as heirs to the great Arab and Persian empires, the Arabs and Iranians have the same things. They too will inevitably rise again, if they are freed from their pitfalls and constraints. China just needs to stop US military involvement and they have enough power to hold the Israelis at the negotiating table. Napoleon once said that China was a sleeping lion. In fact, the Arabs and Persians are also sleeping lions, and they possess a heritage of ancient civilization on the same level as that of China. The reason for underestimating their power so much is because of the arrogance that you Westerners have from the bottom of your hearts. Let me give you a quote from Liu Cixin: Weakness and ignorance are not obstacles to survival, arrogance is.

Hamartia Antidote

Elite Member
Nov 17, 2013
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
They might not be involved but unlike the U.S they haven't made anything far far worse like the U.S has

Yes, they were using harsh language like "oh you are all very naughty" during the Iran/Iraq War and all the other disasters.

..and of course abstaining from Security Council things. "Not my circus, not my monkeys."

..but apparently is is their circus now

j_hungary

Professional
Oct 24, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
I tell you frankly that the Chinese have calmly realized from our thousands of years of historical experience that the United States as it exists now is not scary, that they are bound to carry baggage even as they gain power, and that we are bound to be able to defeat such a United States. We have already defeated countless similar adversaries throughout our history.

But it is when America gives up all its baggage to become a chaser that it will become the most formidable being. Because it has an extremely favorable geographic location, rich black soil in the Mississippi Valley, a unique culture and social structure, its own values, and so on. We can't defeat such a country outright, and America is bound to be strong again.

And as heirs to the great Arab and Persian empires, the Arabs and Iranians have the same things. They too will inevitably rise again, if they are freed from their pitfalls and constraints. China just needs to stop US military involvement and they have enough power to hold the Israelis at the negotiating table.
So essentially, you are saying "Good Luck" to the Palestinian?

Again, how do you stop US military involvement, if you are NEVER going to confront the US? You can't stop it by just saying "You need to stop" This is not how the world work.

This is a really simple question here.

j_hungary

Professional
Oct 24, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Yes, they were using harsh language like "oh you are all very naughty" during the Iran/Iraq War and all the other disasters.

..and of course abstaining from Security Council things. "Not my circus, not my monkeys."

..but apparently is is their circus now
The reality is, as you can probably see from the interaction from Chinese member MH Yang here.

China "support" the Palestinian clause given

1.) They don't have to lift a finger
2.) They weren't directly involved
3.) They have to be able to outbuild the US.

Yes, that's the winning combo here........

The fact to the matter is and MH knows that China cannot be call out as an aggressor and take side, otherwise people are going to call the Chinese hypocrites. I mean, there are only one way China can force US out of supporting Israel, that is by directly engaging either Israel or the US, and to do that, you would have to do what the US did since WW2 but supporting the other side. And of course, that does not suit the Chinese narrative..........

MH.Yang

Dec 24, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
So essentially, you are saying "Good Luck" to the Palestinian?

Again, how do you stop US military involvement, if you are NEVER going to confront the US? You can't stop it by just saying "You need to stop" This is not how the world work.

This is a really simple question here.
If our warships can secure our transportation channels, we can tell the Americans frankly: don't intervene on the Palestinian battlefield or the Arabs will pick up billions of drones, self-explosive Robot, and other weapons from the desert that have been discarded by who-knows-who. If Israel is willing to negotiate, we will guarantee the security of the land they acquired before 1967.

Users who are viewing this thread