Pakistan UAVs News & Discussions

They are being used more recently actually.

FC especially has been adapting with mini quadcopters dropping mortar shells and soon FPV drones.

Good. When they start sending these drones ahead of military convoys for intelligence and preventing any attacks, do let me know.

Good. When they start sending these drones ahead of military convoys for intelligence and preventing any attacks, do let me know.
This has been happening since several years now, they don't need to inform you in person that such a thing is happening.
Majority of ambushes on convoys in Balochistan that happen now are due to mistakes of units that don't bother using the unit level assets (DJI UAVS) they have for recon.

This has been happening since several years now, they don't need to inform you in person that such a thing is happening.
Majority of ambushes on convoys in Balochistan that happen now are due to mistakes of units that don't bother using the unit level assets (DJI UAVS) they have for recon.

Oh. Okay Mr know it all.

PAF TB2 UCAV

1723237615415.png

The Turkish plan is to launch 10 KEs for each Greek F-35! It shows how cost effective this platform is from the production, training, maintenance, supply chain etc. perspectives. Moreover, Baykar is heavily investing on turbo engines in JVs with the Ukrainian companies. All bases are being covered....

The PAF's job is to get fully invested in these types of platforms to indigenously implement USAF's CCA (collaborative combat a/c) concept in verbatim...

JF17 PFX + KE + ANKA-3 is the way to go....
Hope thats true. Frankly though the i dont see Kizilelma A serving in PAF any time soon. With any NGF (be it KAAN or J-31) PAF will need a drone/loyal wingman to keep up with the jet. So until the B or C variant is out) available, i dont see the utility for PAF. PN however may be another boat (no pun intended). I could see a future PN focused around JCF/Tughrails supporting 2 amphibious assault ship/drone carriers in the vein of TCG Anadolu. In its V/STOL config it could carry between 30-50 UCAV. I could see 2 of these set up with supersonic drone fighter wings using Kizilelma b or c or anka 3 to provide long range air support to the fleet, defended by CAMM-ER and Siper from JCF and HQ-16FE from tughrail

Hope thats true. Frankly though the i dont see Kizilelma A serving in PAF any time soon. With any NGF (be it KAAN or J-31) PAF will need a drone/loyal wingman to keep up with the jet. So until the B or C variant is out) available, i dont see the utility for PAF. PN however may be another boat (no pun intended). I could see a future PN focused around JCF/Tughrails supporting 2 amphibious assault ship/drone carriers in the vein of TCG Anadolu. In its V/STOL config it could carry between 30-50 UCAV. I could see 2 of these set up with supersonic drone fighter wings using Kizilelma b or c or anka 3 to provide long range air support to the fleet, defended by CAMM-ER and Siper from JCF and HQ-16FE from tughrail
You don’t necessarily need to operate it on a Two-seat 5th aircraft and no need to operate it from an aircraft at all when over own airspace and a bit more into the enemies.

You don’t necessarily need to operate it on a Two-seat 5th aircraft and no need to operate it from an aircraft at all when over own airspace and a bit more into the enemies.
Thats fair, but when getting the aircraft, id imagine it would be more cost effective to get one type variant (in my estimate those would be one of thr supersonic variants). And while you certainly dont need to operate it from an aircraft carrier, im saying that is they would put the potential of an aircraft carrier (Amphibious landing ship) in play for PN.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back