Pakistani doctors are maligning the country, khaqqan abbassi

ziaulislam

Elite Member
Apr 22, 2010
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

Is time these youthias (or buddhay) doctors are put in check. They are destroying the image of his Excellency, hazarat general hafiz Asim munir shahab

Source:
Siast.com

FOOLS_NIGHTMARE

Elite Member
Sep 25, 2018
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Is time these youthias (or buddhay) doctors are put in check. They are destroying the image of his Excellency, hazarat general hafiz Asim munir shahab
Sarcasm is a good way not to hurt anyone's feelings. Maybe I can use these tactics to generate 100 times more posts and convey my message lol.:unsure:

ziaulislam

Elite Member
Apr 22, 2010
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Sarcasm is a good way not to hurt anyone's feelings. Maybe I can use these tactics to generate 100 times more posts and convey my message lol.:unsure:

This is serious..no sarcasm

These youthias have malign the great image of Pakistan democracy

ziaulislam

Elite Member
Apr 22, 2010
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
I have never seen Indian maligning there generals ...how can Pakistan do this..how can Pakistanis malign general gracey, general ayub and ziaulhaq or general Asim munir

Indians would never do this to their generals they will always support their generals instead of supporting Gandhi..so why do Pakistanis support Fatima jinnah, bacha Khan and Imran Khan instead of Asim munir sahab

Shameful indeed

JaneBhiDoYaaron

Jul 15, 2015
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
I have never seen Indian maligning there generals ...how can Pakistan do this..how can Pakistanis malign general gracey, general ayub and ziaulhaq or general Asim munir

Indians would never do this to their generals they will always support their generals instead of supporting Gandhi..so why do Pakistanis support Fatima jinnah, bacha Khan and Imran Khan instead of Asim munir sahab

Shameful indeed
Not my shit but Indians don’t even know names of Indian generals forget overseas Indians. How can you hate when you don’t even know them.

FOOLS_NIGHTMARE

Elite Member
Sep 25, 2018
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
I have never seen Indian maligning there generals
Because the poor souls have even fewer perks than our KARNAAL sahib.

how can Pakistanis malign general gracey, general ayub and ziaulhaq or general Asim munir
All dictators should be tried even after death.
iudicium mortuorum dictatorum

so why do Pakistanis support Fatima jinnah, bacha Khan and Imran Khan
And others.... because as a nation we hate dictators.

My point of view

1)They hired Zionist and anti-Chinese lobbies to undermine their own country.
2)These overseas Patriots were never to be seen when we were sanctioned in the past.
3)Lobbying against your own country of origin is unprecedented and shameful.
4)In the past the Indians used to lobby against Pakistan in helping the Kashmiris and acquiring F16 jets.
5)Certainly these unpatriotic acts by certain zealots will have repercussions on them in the future.

ziaulislam

Elite Member
Apr 22, 2010
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Because the poor souls have even fewer perks than our KARNAAL sahib.

All dictators should be tried even after death.
iudicium mortuorum dictatorum

And others.... because as a nation we hate dictators.

My point of view

1)They hired Zionist and anti-Chinese lobbies to undermine their own country.
2)These overseas Patriots were never to be seen when we were sanctioned in the past.
3)Lobbying against your own country of origin is unprecedented and shameful.
4)In the past the Indians used to lobby against Pakistan in helping the Kashmiris and acquiring F16 jets.
5)Certainly these unpatriotic acts by certain zealots will have repercussions on them in the future.
Disagree
I don't want dictator Nawaz sharif to be trialed for supporting Zia up haq or dictator maryum Nawaz for being a puppet of Asim munir despite losing the election

EugeneP

May 7, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
All this butthurt because of a Sense of the House resolution? Relax, it is no more serious than naming a post office in Anytown, USA after some Baseball player.

Forsvaret

Dec 23, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
All this butthurt because of a Sense of the House resolution? Relax, it is no more serious than naming a post office in Anytown, USA after some Baseball player.
Or any more serious than US state department wanting PM Imran out via vote of no confidence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest