Pakistan’s shifting positions on the plight of Palestinians and relations with Israel

Coming back to the thread slightly
You Pakistanis ordinary people think like dark ages and talk about Muslim brother hood and rise of islam. This attitude only exists in people mindset of insecure weak races. A thinking which believes to be heard to be strong you Pakistanis need the rest of the arab world on your side so you speak.with one islamic voice .
It's a middle age backward mindset

Pakistani generals have ignored Gaza and the massacres and are engaging in back channel dialogue with USA which is leading and supporting Israel in Gaza .

Some of you want to open relations with Israel because they are powerful nations ..

You gave seen UAE Saudi and others build relations they never talk
about islamic brotherhood like you Pakistanis they deal in national interests only

This is harsh lesson for Pakistan right now
Don't try and apply your subjective interpretation of brotherhood being a backwards mindset. Islam is a religion where the principles do not change.

India is a overpopulated slum, it doesn't even have any influenced in its own region let alone anywhere else It's a large market, but so is Pakistans

Hindus and Sikhs were humiliated for centuries with little response, it's about the willingness to resist

The western world has held world power for the last few centuries so it's always going to be difficult to take on establishment powers, but the world is changing, it's always changing

And the Muslim world is still here and it's population of bigger then ever, when th Muslim world ris s our enemies like Hindus and Sikhs will know

Yes your dead right the world is changing and it looks like this and soon will look like this even more

Your Muslim countries you talk about are no where to be seen
It's all about
USA china and India
Fifth today
Third in four years time Guaranteed

Don't try and apply your subjective interpretation of brotherhood being a backwards mindset. Islam is a religion where the principles do not change.

I'm. Referring to the nonsense spouted about muslim brother hood by Pakistanis in particular..
You will not here any Iranian saying this or Saudi guy
They believe in national interests
This Pakistani mindset is defeatist
If there was such a thing why has israel.just massacred 50000 Muslims in Gaza and the brotherhood stood and watched
Why do we have Pak generals knocking on doors of Tel aviv or Washington

I know why ,....because there is no brotherhood it is fiction from the tenth century

More nonsense
Before you take on Hindus and .modi
Who according to you is it's just a slum...
I suggest you try and help those brother Muslims being murdered in Gaza
Unless you going to ignore this in favour of better relations with Israel and USA
Are you big and strong Two billion strong ....
Talk is cheap
Easy sardar ji ....... Muslim brotherhood is nothing more than rhetoric for the galleries .....keep in mind , existence of Israel is an insurance policy for Pakistan to keep the Americans away from misadventures against Pakistan....if you can't grasp this I am not going to explain.....

I'm. Referring to the nonsense spouted about muslim brother hood by Pakistanis in particular..
If there was such a thing why has israel.just massacred 50000 Muslims in Gaza and the brotherhood stood and watched

I know why ,....because there is no brotherhood it is fiction from the tenth century
Radical Hindus who sit on the corpses of millions of their lower-caste Hindu brothers loudly proclaiming Muslim Brotherhood is dead. Strange thing to see

Radical Hindus who sit on the corpses of millions of their lower-caste Hindu brothers loudly proclaiming Muslim Brotherhood is dead. Strange thing to see
If I were to say the same thing about Hindu brotherhood and identity, which is actually a legitimate and justified observation, considering the extent radical Hindus will go to terrorize and persecute their own to ensure conformance with Sanatani norms, I'm sure I'd get a hundred nasty radical scum outraged at how dare I comment on the internal affairs of Vishwaguru. But the same people have no problem making bizarre and unrealistic statements about Muslim communities.

Yes your dead right the world is changing and it looks like this and soon will look like this even more

Your Muslim countries you talk about are no where to be seen
It's all about
USA china and India
Fifth today
Third in four years time Guaranteed

Buddy India is a overpopulated slum, your ranking is due to your size not because of some great economic miracle

The fact that the number 3rd today is a nation of about 80 million, compared to your 1.4 billion is shameful

After few years India will go back to her historical Hindu growth rate of 2 percent and Pakistan will Sprint away with 10 percent growth rate as it did in 60s and 80s

Muslim brotherhood is something that is taught in Islam. You're generalising here, there is nothing wrong about being nationalist. However, the life of a Muslim should always come first. Unfortunately the powers that be have shelved that concept at the far far far end of the library. As for why do we have generals knocking on doors? Dude have you not read what people talk about in the forums? Even the Saudis are puppets without uncle sam that family would not have lasted long, look at what happened with King Faisal. Selfishness and division. This is something that has plagued the ummah since the Prophet passed away and it has been the reason why Islamic Empires fell. This goes hand in hand with the Prophet foretelling about the arrival of Imam Mahdi. Until then, it looks as though these issues will continue.

After few years India will go back to her historical Hindu growth rate of 2 percent and Pakistan will Sprint away with 10 percent growth rate as it did in 60s and 80s

If your going grow at ten percent you won't need Zionist Israel or the USA will you ... Who are committing genocide
Get the growth rate growing talk and chest thumping wil not help Pakistan.... and neither will knocking on doors in the western world or Israel until you change completely

You need to show economic progress and and get remove of that extremist ideology anti Jewish anti west anti Hindu
Those three races along with china will dominate the new world order
Unless you are blind and not watching geo politics

If your going grow at ten percent you won't need Zionist Israel or the USA will you ... Who are committing genocide
Get the growth rate growing talk and chest thumping wil not help Pakistan.... and neither will knocking on doors in the western world or Israel until you change completely

You need to show economic progress and and get remove of that extremist ideology anti Jewish anti west anti Hindu
Those three races along with china will dominate the new world order
Unless you are blind and not watching geo politics
On a lighter note..,. . Stay yet illusion stay a while my wilderd fancies still beguile.....

If it was based on size why are you 250 million Pakistanis sitting in 50th place no where to be seen with begging bowls

Economy needs to be improved

But India is little more then a overpopulated slum, rampant casteism , communalism, backwards in many places, a rape epidemic

India is the MOST populated country in the world, India is heading towards a 1.5 BILLION population

India gets these figures MOSTLY simply because it's so overpopulated, when you convert these figures to a per capita basis India is still developing status and nothing more

That is the Israeli envoy in new Delhi today
Listen to his words
Wake up smell the coffee

Strategic relationship
Defense cooperation
India will be a massive defence hub under make in India and Israel wants to be involved

You Pakistani hatred insecurity is not allowing you to see the enormous rise of modi India

So Pakistan knocking on Israel doors ....good luck

I

That is the Israeli envoy in new Delhi today
Listen to his words
Wake up smell the coffee

Strategic relationship
Defense cooperation
India will be a massive defence hub under make in India and Israel wants to be involved

You Pakistani hatred insecurity is not allowing you to see the enormous rise of modi India

So Pakistan knocking on Israel doors ....good luck

I
Pakistan knocking on Israel door ? What are you blabbering about ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back