Imran Khan admits giving call for protest outside GHQ ahead of his May 9 arrest

FOOLS_NIGHTMARE

Elite Member
Reaction score
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
PTI founder says police and Rangers attacked his house in Zaman Park on March 14
1721669878394.png
  • Imran Khan says asked for protest after police attacked his house.
  • On March 18, police again ransacked his house, says Khan.
  • Martial law is better than technocratic regime, says PTI founder.
RAWALPINDI: Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) founder Imran Khan has admitted that he gave a call for a protest outside the army headquarters in Rawalpindi before his arrest, Geo News reported Monday.

The former prime minister made the admission while speaking to the journalists during a hearing of a case inside Adiala prisons.

“I had given a call for holding a peaceful protest outside the General Headquarters (GHQ) before my arrest,” Imran Khan said, adding that police and Rangers attacked my house in Zaman Park on 14 March.

"Later on March 18, the law enforcers again forcibly barged into my house," he said, adding that on the same day, the Judicial Complex witnessed shelling inside and outside its compound.

The cricketer-turned-politician referred to an incident last year when, ahead of his appearance before the court of Additional Sessions Judge Zafar Iqbal, fierce clashes erupted between his supporters and security personnel.

Back then, he had claimed that the government was planning to either assassinate or arrest him inside the Judicial Complex.

Recalling the March 18 incident, he said he understood that he would be arrested, adding that he then called for a peaceful protest in front of the army's headquarters before his arrest.

The PTI founder said his counsels assured him that they would be part of the investigation and surrender to the police for arrest.

Replying to a question, the 71-year-old former premier said martial law was better than a technocratic regime, adding, "An unannounced martial law, however, remains in place in the country, already."

BMI, a Fitch Solutions company, in its “Pakistan Country Risk Report” published on July 18, predicted who would fill the vacuum created by the "anticipated ouster" of the incumbent government.

“In the unlikely event that the government is replaced, the most likely alternative is a technocratic administration rather than fresh elections," the BMI said.

On July 15, an anti-terrorism court (ATC) in Lahore approved a 10-day physical remand of the deposed premier in cases related to the May 9, 2023, violent protests. He attended the hearing via video link today (Monday) in ATC judge Arshad Nadeem's courtroom.

The PTI founder denied the charges and told the court that he had neither any connection with the May 9 events nor did he order the riots.

“I was attacked in Wazirabad,” the PTI founder said, adding, “[...] but an FIR (first information report) was not registered according to my will despite my [party's] government [in Punjab].”

He further alleged that CCTV footage disappeared from the Islamabad High Court (IHC) premises.

Referring to the raid on his Zaman Park residence in Lahore, the deposed PM said he had given a call for a peaceful protest in response to an “attack on my home”.

The former premier, who was ousted from power via the opposition's no-confidence motion in April 2022, said that he had requested the Supreme Court to hold a judicial inquiry into the May 9 mayhem. He added that he had also reminded the chief justice to hear his petition.

The ATC was hearing 12 cases related to the May 9 riots against the former premier which erupted following his arrest from Islamabad High Court (IHC) premises last year in which protesters targeted government and military installations.

Of the 12 cases, five cases had been registered at Sarwar Road Police Station, three cases lodged at Gulberg Police Station, and one case each at Race Course, Shadman, Mughalpura, and Model Town police stations.

In a turn of events, Lahore police swung into action immediately after the ex-premier and his wife Bushra Bibi got acquitted in the iddat case — also known as the un-Islamic nikah case — on Saturday which was the last hurdle in the couple's release from jail.

The couple was arrested, again, in a new National Accountability Bureau (NAB) reference related to Toshakhana gifts on the same day.

After the anti-corruption watchdog secured Khan’s eight-day remand in the fresh Toshakhana case, Lahore police also declared the former premier’s arrest in connection with 12 cases related to the May 9 mayhem registered at different police stations of the provincial capital.

Is it against the law to protest outside GHQ?
Duffers need to remember that GHQ, their weapons and Salaries are all paid for
by the bloody civilians.

That's why it's better for civilians to know their place in the social hierarchy of the country. The civilian's job is to do labor and pay taxes; it's not for them to question why. Say one word and GHQ will go Bannu on your asses, f*cking civilians.

PTI founder says police and Rangers attacked his house in Zaman Park on March 14
View attachment 56062
  • Imran Khan says asked for protest after police attacked his house.
  • On March 18, police again ransacked his house, says Khan.
  • Martial law is better than technocratic regime, says PTI founder.
RAWALPINDI: Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) founder Imran Khan has admitted that he gave a call for a protest outside the army headquarters in Rawalpindi before his arrest, Geo News reported Monday.

The former prime minister made the admission while speaking to the journalists during a hearing of a case inside Adiala prisons.

“I had given a call for holding a peaceful protest outside the General Headquarters (GHQ) before my arrest,” Imran Khan said, adding that police and Rangers attacked my house in Zaman Park on 14 March.

"Later on March 18, the law enforcers again forcibly barged into my house," he said, adding that on the same day, the Judicial Complex witnessed shelling inside and outside its compound.

The cricketer-turned-politician referred to an incident last year when, ahead of his appearance before the court of Additional Sessions Judge Zafar Iqbal, fierce clashes erupted between his supporters and security personnel.

Back then, he had claimed that the government was planning to either assassinate or arrest him inside the Judicial Complex.

Recalling the March 18 incident, he said he understood that he would be arrested, adding that he then called for a peaceful protest in front of the army's headquarters before his arrest.

The PTI founder said his counsels assured him that they would be part of the investigation and surrender to the police for arrest.

Replying to a question, the 71-year-old former premier said martial law was better than a technocratic regime, adding, "An unannounced martial law, however, remains in place in the country, already."

BMI, a Fitch Solutions company, in its “Pakistan Country Risk Report” published on July 18, predicted who would fill the vacuum created by the "anticipated ouster" of the incumbent government.

“In the unlikely event that the government is replaced, the most likely alternative is a technocratic administration rather than fresh elections," the BMI said.

On July 15, an anti-terrorism court (ATC) in Lahore approved a 10-day physical remand of the deposed premier in cases related to the May 9, 2023, violent protests. He attended the hearing via video link today (Monday) in ATC judge Arshad Nadeem's courtroom.

The PTI founder denied the charges and told the court that he had neither any connection with the May 9 events nor did he order the riots.

“I was attacked in Wazirabad,” the PTI founder said, adding, “[...] but an FIR (first information report) was not registered according to my will despite my [party's] government [in Punjab].”

He further alleged that CCTV footage disappeared from the Islamabad High Court (IHC) premises.

Referring to the raid on his Zaman Park residence in Lahore, the deposed PM said he had given a call for a peaceful protest in response to an “attack on my home”.

The former premier, who was ousted from power via the opposition's no-confidence motion in April 2022, said that he had requested the Supreme Court to hold a judicial inquiry into the May 9 mayhem. He added that he had also reminded the chief justice to hear his petition.

The ATC was hearing 12 cases related to the May 9 riots against the former premier which erupted following his arrest from Islamabad High Court (IHC) premises last year in which protesters targeted government and military installations.

Of the 12 cases, five cases had been registered at Sarwar Road Police Station, three cases lodged at Gulberg Police Station, and one case each at Race Course, Shadman, Mughalpura, and Model Town police stations.

In a turn of events, Lahore police swung into action immediately after the ex-premier and his wife Bushra Bibi got acquitted in the iddat case — also known as the un-Islamic nikah case — on Saturday which was the last hurdle in the couple's release from jail.

The couple was arrested, again, in a new National Accountability Bureau (NAB) reference related to Toshakhana gifts on the same day.

After the anti-corruption watchdog secured Khan’s eight-day remand in the fresh Toshakhana case, Lahore police also declared the former premier’s arrest in connection with 12 cases related to the May 9 mayhem registered at different police stations of the provincial capital.

Asked to protest Infront on GHQ on March 18.

Bhai 9 may Kuch khaasa door NI Partha March 18 SE ?

Carry on treating civilians like shit then don't complain when TTP and BLA go IED up
papa john backsides.

They didn't learn from the 70's when they surrendered half of the Country shamelessly.
View attachment 56077

Sometimes, husbands and wives get divorced.
- Hamoodur Rahman Commission Report

GHQ will go Bannu on your asses, f*cking civilians.

Why couldn't they go Bannu on the Americans when they handed Papa John soldiers
their @rses in Salala Check post attack? Then also the Abbottabad raid?

Why couldn't they go bannu on the Indians when they launched a brahmos cruise
missile?

Carry on treating civilians like shit then don't complain when TTP and BLA go IED up
papa john backsides.

They didn't learn from the 70's when they surrendered half of the Country shamelessly.
View attachment 56077
You are a despicable son of a bitch.....take my words , you along with some other rats will be traced and you will get extreme software updates .

You are a despicable son of a bitch.....take my words , you along with some other rats will be traced and you will get extreme software updates .

So if someone tells you to do your job you call them despicable lol. Why does your
mootar come out when we tell you too fight the Americans or Indians?

So if someone tells you to do your job you call them despicable lol. Why does your
mootar come out when we tell you too fight the Americans or Indians?
America was never Pakistan's enemy ...Indians are far honorable than you .. you are the despicable enemy , you will be taken care of first .... let's see how long can you hide .

missile?
Woh sub tou thek, but according to your party army chief is father of the nation. So when you mess with daddy you know he's belt your behind.

America was never Pakistan's enemy

They were never the enemy for the Generals because they minted a lot
of money by getting their own Country drone striked into oblivion. They made plenty dollars
by letting in CIA Blackwater operatives, Raymond Davis was just 1 of them. Shuja
Pasha gave him VIP treatment after he killed 2 Pakistani's and got him out of the
country.
They also made plenty dollars from handing over their own people, Afia Siddiqui
was handed over along with her 3 children for 55k dolllars.
let's see how long can you hide .

Lets see how long you can hide?

missile?

Bhai, I have such a simple answer for you regarding our father the American(s):

Imam ar-Ridha (peace be upon him) narrates that a person once asked the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him and his family): “What are the rights of the father upon the son?” The Noble Prophet replied: “He should not call his father by name, he should not walk ahead of him, he should not sit until his father has seated himself and he should not do such acts as a result of which people abuse his father.”

Biharul Anwar, Volume 74, Page 45

If the father, strikes:

Imam Muhammad al-Baqir (peace be upon him) has said: “There are three things which Allah, the Mighty and the Glorious has not permitted anyone to forsake: returning a trust to its owner, irrespective of whether he is a good person or an evil one; fulfilling one’s promises and covenants, irrespective of whether it has been made to a good person or an evil one; being good and kind towards one’s parents, irrespective of whether they are good or evil.”

Biharul Anwar, Volume 74, Page 56

Regarding India, Muni just sent us a message she needs the d*ck, nothing else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back