Pashto a Muslim dalit isstory:

These guys are all converted hendu-pak and we see them everywhere and everyday.

These are mostly tribal who recently have converted to wahabbi/ Salafi, gaining worldwide fame in suicide attacks and joining Al-Qaeda and Daesh/ ISIS/TTP etc. What else can we say here?

Like this isstoopid guy talking nonsense, we know better.

DNA test confirms Pashto as a 90% hendu-pak convert and 10% central Asian charsi hashish smoker.

No more mystery here.

Haaryan my ass!…..😝

Last edited:
Oh. So a Pashtoon from Swabi wrote Sanskrit Grammar.

These guys are all converted hendu-pak and we see them everywhere and everyday.

These are mostly tribal who recently have converted to wahabbi/ Salafi, gaining worldwide fame in suicide attacks and joining Al-Qaeda and Daesh/ ISIS/TTP etc. What else can we say here?

Like this isstoopid guy talking nonsense, we know better.

DNA test confirms Pashto as a 90% hendu-pak convert and 10% central Asian charsi hashish smoker.

No more mystery here.

Haaryan my ass!…..😝
Afghanistan was predominantly Buddhist before converting to Islam. However, it is undeniable that Pashtuns are racially distinct from Sindhis, Punjabis, and other ethnicities of the Indian subcontinent.

Oh. So a Pashtoon from Swabi wrote Sanskrit Grammar.
😝……..these are all tribal jungli people. It’s 2024 and they are doing suicide attacks on police stations and army contonments and blowing up schools.

Then we have that malaria Yusufzai dramay…….

I am malaria! I got shot in da face by a tribal jungli cuz I wuz ugly……😝

Hi my name is khota bhundzai and I love afghani boyz…..😝 and I wanna blow up little girl primary school😝

😝……..these are all tribal jungli people. It’s 2024 and they are doing suicide attacks on police stations and army contonments and blowing up schools.

Then we have that malaria Yusufzai dramay…….

I am malaria! I got shot in da face by a tribal jungli cuz I wuz ugly……😝

Hi my name is khota bhundzai and I love afghani boyz…..😝 and I wanna blow up little girl primary school😝

Of course you are right. How can you be wrong. I shouldn't have wasted my 80 minutes and should have instead read your post.

Afghanistan was predominantly Buddhist before converting to Islam. However, it is undeniable that Pashtuns are racially distinct from Sindhis, Punjabis, and other ethnicities of the Indian subcontinent.
India was once Buddhist too.

Where are they now?

Explain this in English please?

Why source's as well for this very colourful claim, hopefully that's in English too🙄

Users who are viewing this thread

Back