Potentially Pakistan giving access to naval base to China.

We know the civilian government is clueless with what dealings the military get up to so cant believe in any statements they make.

A Chinese Navy base in Gwadar, large offshore oil deposits in Pak territorial waters, interesting times that would make.
Now it makes sense when presented in cents and pence....

I doubt that this is true but I hope it is. If US is hell bent on arming indian navy, Pakistan can not match it with it own navy itself, it would need the PLAN to sit at the mouth of the Persian gulf to act as deterrant. I hope a formal agreement is reached for a permanent large scale Chinese naval presence in Gwadar.

Congrats brother. Good to see you as a think tank on PDF. With your knowledge you deserve this rank.

Absolutely agreed. The main partner for the US will remain India in the Subcontinent region. Pakistan is not an important ally for the US. The US would only like to distance Pakistan from China for obvious reasons.

The US is arming India to the teeth with offensive weapons. These weapons are also intended to be used against Pakistan. It is very obvious that Pakistan should have a similar stance and have China as its main ally.

Lol, why should China ? It's a business deal signed. No doubt you Indians would seize the business as in Chinese Vivo and Xiaomi in India when seeing foreign companies are making profits, lol. So when the port is not making profit yet, it's a debt trap, when the port is doing good business, China should return the business of the port to SL, only your Indian logic works that way, that's why no Chinese companies such as EV ones should ever invest in India.

We haven't even scratched the surface yet. China Pakistan relations are set to grow exponentially over the years. If this development is already hurting them, I cannot imagine what will happen in years to come.

We haven't even scratched the surface yet. China Pakistan relations are set to grow exponentially over the years. If this development is already hurting them, I cannot imagine what will happen in years to come.

For starters see how many Pakistanis China even admits

For starters see how many Pakistanis China even admits

China and Pakistan are good allies. We don't disrespect each other.

You are just an irrelevant outsider.

China and Pakistan are good allies. We don't disrespect each other.

You are just an irrelevant outsider.

Going to IMF for $1 billion when Iron Brother has $3 trillion was entirely idea of some idiot in Islamabad

Going to IMF for $1 billion when Iron Brother has $3 trillion was entirely idea of some idiot in Islamabad

You don't worry too much about Islamabad and Beijing. You should focus on New Delhi.

Like I said, you are totally irrelevant in this discussion. You are not even a Pakistani.

You don't worry too much about Islamabad and Beijing. You should focus on New Delhi.

Like I said, you are totally irrelevant in this discussion. You are not even a Pakistani.
Everything you say does not match with everything you do

There are around 11000 Pakistani students studying bachelor's degrees, 6,156 studying PhDs, 3,600 studying master's degrees, and 3,000 participating in short-term exchange programs in China. About 7,034 of these students are studying on scholarships.

China is the top destination for Pakistani students, and these policies were introduced after the launch of the China Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC). Pakistani students often study courses in Chinese language and history, engineering, medical science, and computer science.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back