Racism Test: Am I Racist? Quiz - Let's Test Ourselves!

Sharma Ji

SpeedLimited
Reaction score
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Explore your biases and attitudes with our "Racism Test: Am I Racist? Quiz." This enlightening quiz delves into the intricacies of bias, aiming to help you contemplate your perspectives and behaviors. Given the current emphasis on equality and justice in society, it's essential to assess our own attitudes.

Engage with a series of thought-provoking questions meticulously crafted to uncover subtle prejudices that might exist unconsciously. This quiz spans various aspects of life, encompassing everyday interactions and systemic perceptions, enabling you to scrutinize your beliefs from multiple angles.

Participate in the "Racism Test: Am I Racist? Quiz" to embark on a journey of self-discovery and education. Challenge yourself to confront preconceived notions, broaden your comprehension, and contribute positively to the ongoing battle against bias. Let's test ourselves, recognize our shortcomings, and aspire to create a more inclusive future.

Disclaimer: This quiz is created purely for entertainment purposes and is not intended to stereotype, marginalize, or pass judgment on any individual or group based on their cultural background, ethnicity, or preferences. The questions and results are lighthearted and do not hold any scientific or sociological validity.

You got: You are prejudiced or explicitly biased.

Your attitudes and behaviors reflect biases that perpetuate inequality. Recognizing these biases is the first step toward change. Engage in self-reflection, education, and empathy-building to challenge these views and actively work towards a more inclusive and just society.

:LOL:

Bakwaas white based quiz. And typically woke leading questions and completely inadequate options.
Come up with desi parallels in your own mind and answer..

You got: You are not prejudiced or implicitly biased.

You demonstrate a commitment to equality and understanding. Your open-mindedness and willingness to learn contribute positively to fostering a diverse and inclusive world, where individuals are treated with respect and dignity, regardless of their background.

🤔 I think it's just two options

You got: You are not prejudiced or implicitly biased.

You demonstrate a commitment to equality and understanding. Your open-mindedness and willingness to learn contribute positively to fostering a diverse and inclusive world, where individuals are treated with respect and dignity, regardless of their background.

🤔 I think it's just two options

Woke crap quiz.

Woke crap quiz.

Yes, the quiz asked if I had any biases...well..yes I was guessing the type of person who wrote this quiz as I was taking it...and the guess was actually proven 100% correct...odd how that worked out.

Dr. Angela D. Pearson, PhD (Industrial and Organizational Psychology)|
DEI

Review Board Member
Dr. Angela is a renowned Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion strategist, driving positive change and promoting equality in organizations and communities. With a Ph.D. in Industrial and Organizational Psychology from Walden University, complemented by an MBA in Global Management from American InterContinental University and an MS in Occupational Health and Safety from Columbia Southern University, she brings a wealth of knowledge to her role as the Director of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion at ITHAKA. Angela's expertise extends to developing strategies and fostering inclusive environments across diverse sectors, including overseeing meticulous quiz reviews to ensure accuracy and inclusivity.

I bet I know how this is going to turn out....

Walden.png

theOthertwo.png

Last edited:
Yes, the quiz asked if I had any biases...well..yes I was guessing the type of person who wrote this quiz as I was taking it...and the guess was actually proven 100% correct...odd how that worked out.

Dr. Angela D. Pearson, PhD (Industrial and Organizational Psychology)|
DEI

Review Board Member
Dr. Angela is a renowned Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion strategist, driving positive change and promoting equality in organizations and communities. With a Ph.D. in Industrial and Organizational Psychology from Walden University, complemented by an MBA in Global Management from American InterContinental University and an MS in Occupational Health and Safety from Columbia Southern University, she brings a wealth of knowledge to her role as the Director of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion at ITHAKA. Angela's expertise extends to developing strategies and fostering inclusive environments across diverse sectors, including overseeing meticulous quiz reviews to ensure accuracy and inclusivity.

I bet I know how this is going to turn out....

View attachment 54728

View attachment 54730
Fake it till you make - corporate america in a nutshell and Im guilty too

-explicitly-biased-.webp

Your attitudes and behaviors reflect biases that perpetuate inequality. Recognizing these biases is the first step toward change. Engage in self-reflection, education, and empathy-building to challenge these views and actively work towards a more inclusive and just society.​

Please report to Re-education Camp 12A.​

-explicitly-biased-.webp

Your attitudes and behaviors reflect biases that perpetuate inequality. Recognizing these biases is the first step toward change. Engage in self-reflection, education, and empathy-building to challenge these views and actively work towards a more inclusive and just society.

Please report to Re-education Camp 12A.​
bhf.jpg

@Sharma Ji, @vsdoc,

First tell how you behave with African ancestry people in India or abroad. Then you can give certificates to whites or anyone.

@Sharma Ji, @vsdoc,

First tell how you behave with African ancestry people in India or abroad. Then you can give certificates to whites or anyone.

Depends on the Africans.

Its a fkn continent, that you are painting as one people.

Talk about being a racist diga.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back