Relationship between India & China will turn combative, says Indian former foreign secretary

India China Normalization will not change China US equation

India US ties are a direct result of China US tensions

China has too many fronts to take care of

This confrontation with India was pointless when they have so much to deal with

India china normalising Will change India us relations, you just are not saying it explicitly

What you are effectively conceding is Chinese leadership of Asia, that's a problem for the USA

Don't get mad at me, that's just an opinion, yes things are interesting, story is unfolding....

Chinese border shenanigans 😜
Have only helped India indirectly in many ways

Theatre Commands , Rapid indigenisation , Infrastructure, Modernisation , Domestic Manufacturing capabilities
And This whole Self Reliance in Defence Manufacturing and now growing exports are all a result of Chinese policy of poking India

A lot has changed in last 4 years

India china normalising Will change India us relations, you just are not saying it explicitly

What you are effectively conceding is Chinese leadership of Asia, that's a problem for the USA

Don't get mad at me, that's just an opinion, yes things are interesting, story is unfolding....

We only care for our interests as all Countries should do

China and US are in a race or Cold War , whatever

Chinese border shenanigans 😜
Have only helped India indirectly in many ways

Theatre Commands , Rapid indigenisation , Infrastructure, Modernisation , Domestic Manufacturing capabilities
And This whole Self Reliance in Defence Manufacturing and now growing exports are all a result of Chinese policy of poking India

Yes, true I suppose.

Keep going.

Go quicker and faster.

You need to catch china up, so keep going.

It's no bad thing for pak too😁😇.

Unless you want to come running back to Pakistan for a scuffle, your psychological safe space.

We only care for our interests as all Countries should do

China and US are in a race or Cold War , whatever

The USA cares for its interests too

And this is the crux

The USA can be quite forceful when it needs to assert it's interests

So what you need to say is the USA offers you no concern

Utter deflection 😂

Pakistan is irrelevant here, stop bringing them up!

You lose land by force, you don't regain it, instead you ask china to be your friend lol

Pragmatic huh

The most I have read directly from China are broad brush generic typical diplomatic sort of sounds

Perhaps that's not a victory, but let's not mention this because some can't cope🙄

You have been.waiting for 4 years to see a India China war and hoping to make use of that situation

But all.your hopes have been dashed

Meanwhile your Western frontier and Balochistan are Lit up.

@r3alist

I am unable to decipher your exact mental frame and mental
State

It.is a Mix of disappointment
Confusion , Feelings of being let down , Hopes dashed, Wishes unfulfilled, Dreams gone Sour

Sorry for your loss

How can we make it up to you

You have been.waiting for 4 years to see a India China war and hoping to make use of that situation

Where can the PLA concentrate armor along the LAC, IB, and McMahon Line? Mainly six areas:

1. Depsang Plains
  2. Chushul Valley and Spanggur Gap
  3. North Sikkim (Yumthang Valley and areas north of Gurudongmar Lake)
  4. Eastern Sikkim (Doklam Plateau)
  5. North Bank of Pangong Tso (very limited scope for armored maneuvering due to the narrow width of the north bank)
  6. Bumla Plateau (limited space for maneuvering, just like the North Bank of Pangong Tso; it would be suicidal for any large tank formation to try and break through)
It’s not like you can just deploy all your armored brigades anywhere you want along the boundary. In these areas, the Indian Army has sufficient defenses to deter any PLA heavy Combined Arms Battlegroups from making sudden changes in the status quo. It’s actually easier for India to intrude into the Chumbi Valley than for China to make a move into Eastern Ladakh. The reasons are the relatively lower altitude, dense coniferous forests that can conceal troop movements, and the numerous river valleys running down from both the Indian and Bhutanese sides, which can serve as ingress routes.

Lol, well done, you declare a victory but by imaging dashing "the hopes of Pakistan" by capitulation, ooops, pragmatism to china.... but remember there is 25% gap😂

I keep saying, forget Pakistan in this

Even still you declare your psychological orientation to PAKISTAN and let's not forget you love pdf, you are here on pdf😍

There is a real point here in the sense that the Americans need India to be more muscular towards china, otherwise whats the point in the strategic investment, but the feeling I get is India are doing all sorts of mental gymnastics to soothe china and reanimate Pakistan as the enemy, focus on china!

That then creates an increasingly difficult balancing act

The west has given India a relatively big pass on Ukraine Russia

I do not think you can get a pass on China

Just my view

Where can the PLA concentrate armor along the LAC, IB, and McMahon Line? Mainly six areas:

1. Depsang Plains
  2. Chushul Valley and Spanggur Gap
  3. North Sikkim (Yumthang Valley and areas north of Gurudongmar Lake)
  4. Eastern Sikkim (Doklam Plateau)
  5. North Bank of Pangong Tso (very limited scope for armored maneuvering due to the narrow width of the north bank)
  6. Bumla Plateau (limited space for maneuvering, just like the North Bank of Pangong Tso; it would be suicidal for any large tank formation to try and break through)
It’s not like you can just deploy all your armored brigades anywhere you want along the boundary. In these areas, the Indian Army has sufficient defenses to deter any PLA heavy Combined Arms Battlegroups from making sudden changes in the status quo. It’s actually easier for India to intrude into the Chumbi Valley than for China to make a move into Eastern Ladakh. The reasons are the relatively lower altitude, dense coniferous forests that can conceal troop movements, and the numerous river valleys running down from both the Indian and Bhutanese sides, which can serve as ingress routes.

India China terrain is not suitable for Large scale Armoured Movement

Anyway Tanks are of limited use

Drones ,.Missiles, Artillery Stand off PGMs are more important

Basically China has assessed Indian Deployments and Capabilities and Realised that it is suicidal and foolish to go to.war with India

@r3alist

I am unable to decipher your exact mental frame and mental
State

It.is a Mix of disappointment
Confusion , Feelings of being let down , Hopes dashed, Wishes unfulfilled, Dreams gone Sour

Sorry for your loss

How can we make it up to you

I am simply drilling the point... You, the average Indian and establishment are psychologically afraid about meaningfully confronting china

You guys have an actual peer competitor, civilizational one, but suddenly you want Bhai Bhai 😂

Forget Pakistan, pretty much irrelevant😁

So I am appropriately humoured as well😇

I do not think you can get a pass on China

Just my view

What pass are we seeking on China

We.are deployed on the border

We have tied down more than 1 lakh Chinese troops all along the border who.can neither move forward nor move back because our troops.are in a larger number

If US wants India to deploy Naval.ships in Pacific ,let them give us Their Carriers and Nuclear Submarines

We are tailing and Following Chinese Navy ships from Malacca to Gulf of Aden and in Indian ocean ie.where we can

I don't think you yourself know
What you are talking about

I am simply drilling the point... You, the average Indian and establishment are psychologically afraid about meaningfully confronting china

You guys have an actual peer competitor, civilizational one, but suddenly you want Bhai Bhai 😂

Forget Pakistan, pretty much irrelevant😁

So I am appropriately humoured as well😇

You are not humored

You are smiling to hide your grief and frustration

And as.far as a meaningful confrontation is concerned

We are ready for it

Let China fire the first shot

It is really sad that China doesn't care for Your feelings 😔

What pass are we seeking on China

We.are deployed on the border

We have tied down more than 1 lakh Chinese troops all along tne border who.can neither move forward nor move back because our troops.are in a larger number

If US wants India to deploy Naval.ships in Pacific ,let them give us Their Carriers and Nuclear Submarines

We are tailing and Following Chinese Navy ships from Malacca to Gulf of Aden and in Indian ocean ie.where we can

I don't think you yourself know
What you are talking about

Keep up the good work 👍🏼

Go quicker and harder towards china 😇

Users who are viewing this thread

Back