Relationship between India & China will turn combative, says Indian former foreign secretary

You are not humored

You are smiling to hide your grief and frustration

And as.far as a meaningful confrontation is concerned

We are ready for it

Let China fire the first shot

It is really sad that China doesn't care for Your feelings 😔

No I am genuinely humoured....that you still care about scoring psychological points towards Pak, in the context of your issues with china

You lose as soon as you start on that track

So it's funny

And there is a real serious point here, that Indian limp wrists towards china will annoy some in the West

You need to stop resurrecting Pakistan every chance you get

And there is a real serious point here, that Indian limp wrists towards china will annoy some in the West

Did the West ask India to stop
Trade with China

Are we buying weapons.from China like we are buying from.
Russia which annoys the west

Did the West ask India to fight with China

On the contrary they are preventing Taiwan from declaring independence

You are not making any sense here

Did the West ask India to stop
Trade with China

Are we buying weapons.from China like we are buying from.
Russia which annoys the west

Did the West ask India to fight with China

On the contrary they are preventing Taiwan from declaring independence

You are not making any sense here

Let's see, it's my view right now

I could be wrong as well, situation evolves

Ultimately India is in a place where the west will always offer a core level of support to keep it relevant against china

That is why it is not opposed to India getting benefit where it can

But it will keep a lid on India if the limp wrist approach continues towards china

The bottom line is that US ,Russia , G8 countries are already good friends with India

Now China too has realised the futility of any Conflict with India

Out of diplomatic politeness when have china not acknowledged India as an ancient civilization

why do you guys celebrate imaginary things🤡

Ofcourse you miss the actual point

Ofcourse you do

China is effectively telling you to be an Asian orientated country in Asia, allied to Asians

not a USA tool to destabilise and undermine china

Frankly they are right, it looks like India just needs some coaxing and tlc to accept Chinese leadership

The bottom line is that US ,Russia , G8 countries are already good friends with India

Now China too has realised the futility of any Conflict with India
India has always hoped and tried to maintain that there is no issues with china from decades....until there was one

Then another

Then one more

You are pointing more weapons at each other than ever, proper military postures

You don't have to tremble yet, don't worry, there is no war yet😁

Indians were the most vicious COVID came from China fake news spreading

They thought china was weak and vulnerable.... Look how they sniffed blood

Now it's Bhai Bhai😂😂
Nobody in India thinks bhai bhai with China. you must be mistaken. We consider china a threat, not a friend.

Ofcourse you are showing tried and tested expertise in placating a stronger adversary

Forget Pakistan, absolutely right, let's continue

Jaishankar saying you are 75% in agreement is one step removed from saying please please be my friend, look we have so much in common 😂

I thought this guy was smooth and unflappable 😂

Don't you have land to reclaim?
Are you that desperate? You seem.to have comprehension issues. Saying 75% of de-escalation is not saying friends.

Are you that desperate? You seem.to have comprehension issues. Saying 75% of de-escalation is not saying friends.
75% is desperate, from the suave waiter himself

It was 90% a few years ago I thought

Nobody in India thinks bhai bhai with China. you must be mistaken. We consider china a threat, not a friend.
See other threads here

Your fellow poster's are waiting to have chow mein, apparently you guys only talk about Pakistan at the dinner table, not china 😁

Sounds like you are ready to accept Chinese leadership, if you will not challenge

Users who are viewing this thread

Back