• English is the official language of this forum. Posts in other languages will receive a warning, except in threads where foreign languages are permitted.

Rishi Sunak called a **** by Reform UK officials

313Ghazi

Elite Member
Mar 14, 2017
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
British Prime Minister Rishi Sunak said he was hurt and angry that a supporter of Nigel Farage's right-wing Reform UK party had been recorded making a racial slur about him, saying it was too important for him not to speak out.

Sunak, Britain's first ethnic-minority prime minister, was responding to comments broadcast by Channel 4 News, by a man named as Andrew Parker calling Sunak a "fucking ****" - a British racial slur for people of South Asian descent.

Sunak was born in the southern English port city of Southampton in 1980 to Hindu parents of Punjabi Indian descent.

"My two daughters have to see and hear Reform people who campaign for Nigel Farage calling me an effing ****. It hurts and it makes me angry, and I think he has some questions to answer," Sunak told broadcasters on Friday.

"I don't repeat those words lightly, I do so deliberately because this is too important not to call out clearly for what it is ."

In the Channel 4's video, Parker says: "I've always been a Tory (Conservative) voter but what annoys me is that fucking **** we've got in. What good is he? You tell me, you know. He's just wet. Fucking useless."

313Ghazi

Elite Member
Mar 14, 2017
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

As much as I hate Richie Sunak the racial abuse towards him is unacceptable.

It just goes to show that to the white non working class, the chav scum which for a significant minority in the UK - no wonder what a coloured person achieves - they cannot appreciate it.

Maybe some of you phull sapport clowns will take a lesson from this too.

The retard who got caught was just stupid enough to say what he felt out loud.

WildApache

SpeedLimited
Dec 20, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
FB_IMG_1719758927656.jpg

PAKISTANFOREVER

Apr 10, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

It just goes to show that to the white non working class, the chav scum which for a significant minority in the UK - no wonder what a coloured person achieves - they cannot appreciate it.

This is the fault if sunak, braverman and other indians within the conservative party. For years they have been promoting and facilitating Islamaphobia, racism against blacks and other non-indian ethnic minorities. These indians have emboldened the white english racists. Now the chickens are coming home to roost. Sunak is obviously upset at this because he like other indians in the uk believe that they are seen as a white western europeans and are accepted by them when in fact the complete opposite is true. The white western european will NEVER see the indian as one of them nor will they ever accept them as equals no matter how much the indian appeases or worships the white western european races. They may use the indians in order to boost Islamaphobia and other forms of accepted racism but ultimately they see indians the same way they see ALL other non-whites.

clutch

Elite Member
Aug 3, 2008

Racial slur is one thing.... But sending bombs to blow the brains out of babies is another.

Dalit

Elite Member
Mar 16, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Well, guess what. He had it coming. These Hindutvatis can lick whites as much as they like. At the end of the day, in the eyes of an ordinary white Brit they will always be considered a brown **** It doesn't matter if you eat using a fork and act like them. It doesn't matter at all. You will be always be a ****

Last edited:

Dalit

Elite Member
Mar 16, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
This is the fault if sunak, braverman and other indians within the conservative party. For years they have been promoting and facilitating Islamaphobia, racism against blacks and other non-indian ethnic minorities. These indians have emboldened the white english racists. Now the chickens are coming home to roost. Sunak is obviously upset at this because he like other indians in the uk believe that they are seen as a white western europeans and are accepted by them when in fact the complete opposite is true. The white western european will NEVER see the indian as one of them nor will they ever accept them as equals no matter how much the indian appeases or worships the white western european races. They may use the indians in order to boost Islamaphobia and other forms of accepted racism but ultimately they see indians the same way they see ALL other non-whites.

Just because their short-term interests align doesn't make them brothers and friends. These savages will be killing each other when the shit hits the fan. Mark my words. An alliance of convenience at best.

PAKISTANFOREVER

Apr 10, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Well, guess what. He had it comingm

Him and the other tory indians have been emboldening the white english racists by promoting Islamaphobia and racism against non-indian ethnic minorities. Now these racists are abusing sunak because ultimately they see indians the same way they see other non-whites.

PAKISTANFOREVER

Apr 10, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
The Hindutvatis think they have some sort of a coalition thing going on LOL These Hindutvati clowns don't have a clue.

The indians/hindutvas in the uk HONESTLY believe that the white western europeans love them and see the indians as being part of the white western european race, fighting Islam and Muslims............. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Dalit

Elite Member
Mar 16, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Him and the other tory indians have been emboldening the white english racists by promoting Islamaphobia and racism against non-indian ethnic minorities. Now these racists are abusing sunak because ultimately they see indians the same way they see other non-whites.

The problem with these Hindutvati clowns is that they think they belong in the white coalition. LOL "Saaaaar, we are a member of the quad!!! No one can tach us!!" No nigga, you are a convenient slave that is required for the time being. Nothing more nothing less.

Dalit

Elite Member
Mar 16, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
The indians/hindutvas in the uk HONESTLY believe that the white western europeans love them and see the indians as being part of the white western european race, fighting Islam and Muslims............. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Well the Hindutvati would like to quickly pretend it never happened and let's move on. No nigga, it happened and it happened right before our eyes. We heard it and we saw it. These are the deep inner thoughts of a so-called white ally of the Hindus. We have been reading all the racist thoughts and expletives since Rishi boy became the brown leader of the UK. It won't change the facts on the ground.

PAKISTANFOREVER

Apr 10, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Just because their short-term interests align doesn't make them brothers and friends. These savages will be killing each other when the shit hits the fan. Mark my words. An alliance of convenience at best.

Trust me, if the Muslims are ever removed from the uk or genocided, the white english will then turn on the indians, blacks and other non-whites. For now, the white english are using the indians/hindutva for Islamaphobia but they have NO LOYALTY for the indians or hinduism/sikhism.

Dalit

Elite Member
Mar 16, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

A Hindutvati will still blame Pakistan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Latest Posts