• English is the official language of this forum. Posts in other languages will receive a warning, except in threads where foreign languages are permitted.

Rishi Sunak called a **** by Reform UK officials

Musings

Administrator
Jun 23, 2011
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Question, whilst schadenfreude is hard to resist, should Muslims think of offering him sympathy?

In the UK, there are many Hindus who are thoroughly decent and just get on with their life, let's be honest here.

Do you really antagonise one entire community because you are just too tempted to project out some animus you might hold?

Ofcourse he has attempted to harm Muslims, he supports Gaza, he is in bed with Infosys literally who are in bed with Israel, it's not easy, I wonder if he is ideologically driven?

Btw his heritage traces back to Gujranwala apparently
Not really bro IMO
The way he behaved when Diane Abbott was racially abused - he said nothing.
Sadiq Khan got verbally and racially abused by Lee Anderson - said nothing.
Because of the attacks made by Suella Braverman and Priti Patel - Sadiq Khan has an armed guard all the time because of weekly threats - he said nothing.
Why should we now offer any sympathy?
No bro let him absorb what we suffer from on a daily basis

r3alist

Aug 17, 2019
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Not really bro IMO
Because of the attacks made by Suella Braverman and Priti Patel - Sadiq Khan has an armed guard all the time because of weekly threats - he said nothing.

Yea, hard to argue against.

I think the farage comment actually humiliated him most, to be told he doesn't really get being British probably stung the most.

Farage, say what you want, has been on to him early, Sunak doesn't drink but posed pulling a pint, farage mocked him then and the implication was you sunak sir and a fraud and I see through you

Sunak as well, is actually just utterly deluded, his comment to a homeless person on if they work in finance lol

His bafflement that his David Brent style of politics left people feeling detached and distant but he is clueless

He has no concept about being statesman like, he bickers and argues left making snide remarks

He turned out exactly what he looked like, an opportunistic globalist, made millions in the financial crash, all for mass immigration to benefit infosys and Tata and holds the average Brit in contempt, they are all a lower caste to him

He is already planning for the USA apparently, no one will be surprised that he goes, and if he does he will cement his reputation as the last Tory leader who looted, exploited, lied and then ran away with his cash and contacts.

Just remember, when history is written on how Britain had such high immigration the names were sunak, Patel, braverman... Interesting

PAKISTANFOREVER

Apr 10, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Question, whilst schadenfreude is hard to resist, should Muslims think of offering him sympathy?

In the UK, there are many Hindus who are thoroughly decent and just get on with their life, let's be honest here.

Do you really antagonise one entire community because you are just too tempted to project out some animus you might hold?

Ofcourse he has attempted to harm Muslims, he supports Gaza, he is in bed with Infosys literally who are in bed with Israel, it's not easy, I wonder if he is ideologically driven?

Btw his heritage traces back to Gujranwala apparently

It depends from who's perspective. One thing that unites ALL indians and hindus is their bloodthirsty hatred of Muslims and Pakistanis in particular. As far as Pakistanis are concerned, there are NO "good indians".

r3alist

Aug 17, 2019
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
It depends from who's perspective. One thing that unites ALL indians and hindus is their bloodthirsty hatred of Muslims and Pakistanis in particular. As far as Pakistanis are concerned, there are NO "good indians".
I don't believe that in the UK for third and fourth generation in general

Btw, not as if paks are always only virtue and manners

The Indians coming from modis India, they however ufff, less said the better

PAKISTANFOREVER

Apr 10, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
I don't believe that in the UK for third and fourth generation in general

Btw, not as if paks are always only virtue and manners

The Indians coming from modis India, they however ufff, less said the better

The 3rd and 4th generation indians are some of the most racist and Islamaphobic people on the planet.

PAKISTANFOREVER

Apr 10, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Yea, hard to argue against.

I think the farage comment actually humiliated him most, to be told he doesn't really get being British probably stung the most.

Farage, say what you want, has been on to him early, Sunak doesn't drink but posed pulling a pint, farage mocked him then and the implication was you sunak sir and a fraud and I see through you

Sunak as well, is actually just utterly deluded, his comment to a homeless person on if they work in finance lol

His bafflement that his David Brent style of politics left people feeling detached and distant but he is clueless

He has no concept about being statesman like, he bickers and argues left making snide remarks

He turned out exactly what he looked like, an opportunistic globalist, made millions in the financial crash, all for mass immigration to benefit infosys and Tata and holds the average Brit in contempt, they are all a lower caste to him

He is already planning for the USA apparently, no one will be surprised that he goes, and if he does he will cement his reputation as the last Tory leader who looted, exploited, lied and then ran away with his cash and contacts.

Just remember, when history is written on how Britain had such high immigration the names were sunak, Patel, braverman... Interesting

Farage is right. An indian can NEVER understand english or ANY other non-indian culture/heritage no matter what anyone says.

r3alist

Aug 17, 2019
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Farage is right. An indian can NEVER understand english or ANY other non-indian culture/heritage no matter what anyone says.
They can in theory, but in the way Muslims can't have pints they can't have a fry up, or a roast, let's not suggest this only applies to Indians.

The point farage was making, was sunak is a globalist who thinks everyone is stupid and he can David Brent his way with the British public, whilst doing some gimmicky things

Dalit

Elite Member
Mar 16, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Not really bro IMO

Absolutely. Rishi Sunak is a twat and he should go down in a humiliating fashion. I am enjoying every moment.

PAKISTANFOREVER

Apr 10, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
They can in theory, but in the way Muslims can't have pints they can't have a fry up, or a roast, let's not suggest this only applies to Indians.

The point farage was making, was sunak is a globalist who thinks everyone is stupid and he can David Brent his way with the British public, whilst doing some gimmicky things

I don't believe anyone can feel genuine love and understanding of cultures that one doesn't have a blood/racial connection to. A german catholic cannot understand Muslim Pakistani culture or have an infinity to it like I do. An indian hindu like sunak cannot understand or have a genuine love for white western european english christian culture like farage does.

Dalit

Elite Member
Mar 16, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
I don't believe anyone can feel genuine love and understanding of cultures that one doesn't have a blood/racial connection to. A german catholic cannot understand Muslim Pakistani culture or have an infinity to it like I do. An indian hindu like sunak cannot understand or have a genuine love for white western european english christian culture like farage does.

Yet the Hindutva will continue to suck up to the white man. The word cringe comes to mind.

Users who are viewing this thread