• English is the official language of this forum. Posts in other languages will receive a warning, except in threads where foreign languages are permitted.

Rishi Sunak called a **** by Reform UK officials

Dalit

Elite Member
Mar 16, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
I’m loving it. When Sadiq Khan was sworn at - all these brown tories kept quiet. The pritis the suellas the Sajid Javed’s and of course the Sunak - now they’re getting cornered - I’m loving it - Sunak is genuinely upset and I’m loving it….

It is absolutely beautiful. I am enjoying every minute of it.

PAKISTANFOREVER

Apr 10, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
I’m loving it. When Sadiq Khan was sworn at - all these brown tories kept quiet. The pritis the suellas the Sajid Javed’s and of course the Sunak - now they’re getting cornered - I’m loving it - Sunak is genuinely upset and I’m loving it….

I'm glad. What andrew parker said about sunak is what all the white english actually really think of sunak, braverman, patel and all other indians.

Musings

Administrator
Jun 23, 2011
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Sadiq Khan doesn't claim he is a Brit. He is just the mayor of Londonistan.
He came to our house last week bro.
Brilliant orator - fantastic experience. Told me he has a death threat every other week.
He has won handsomely 3 mayoral elections whereas Sunak unelected coconut. Honestly @PAKISTANFOREVER does have a point - him and Suella look in the mirror and actually think they are white 😝

PAKISTANFOREVER

Apr 10, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Off topic, but why is that generally Pakistanis in the UK appear to be the only non-white group in the uk who do not seek the acceptance and approval of white english people? All other non-whites do.

Dalit

Elite Member
Mar 16, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Brilliant orator - fantastic experience. Told me he has a death threat every other week.
He has won handsomely 3 mayoral elections whereas Sunak unelected coconut. Honestly @PAKISTANFOREVER does have a point - him and Suella look in the mirror and actually think they are white 😝

Absolutely brilliant. He is our pride. Sadiq Khan. I want UKIP to burn.

Tommy boy got arrested in Canada. Did you follow the show?

PAKISTANFOREVER

Apr 10, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

There are many dark-skinned indian dravidians like sunak and braverman who REALLY believe they are white western european people. I say this in all seriousness. Most of these people are like this.

hussain0216

Elite Member
May 28, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Off topic, but why is that generally Pakistanis in the UK appear to be the only non-white group in the uk who do not seek the acceptance and approval of white english people? All other non-whites do.

Muslim

Integration is important for all minorities, learn the language
Learn the laws
Learn the culture

But assimilation is STUPID because regardless of what you do, YOU ARE NOT WHITE PEOPLE,
The Indians love larping, so they think if they act white, speak like white people, they will be accepted as white people.
It's pitiful, especially when they mix it with islamaohobia to get in with the racists and right wing

But we are Muslims, and Muslims don't tend to larp and tend to retain our values, faith and culture

PAKISTANFOREVER

Apr 10, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
When sunak's premiership ends this coming Thursday (04/07/2024), the 10,000 year wait for indian kind to become a part of the white western european race will now sadly never happen.

PAKISTANFOREVER

Apr 10, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Muslim

Integration is important for all minorities, learn the language
Learn the laws
Learn the culture

But assimilation is STUPID because regardless of what you do, YOU ARE NOT WHITE PEOPLE,
The Indians love larping, so they think if they act white, speak like white people, they will be accepted as white people.
It's pitiful, especially when they mix it with islamaohobia to get in with the racists and right wing

But we are Muslims, and Muslims don't tend to larp and tend to retain our values, faith and culture

Pakistani Muslims don't larp white english culture but a significant number of Arab, Iranian and Turkish Muslims in the UK do but not to the same extent as indians do.

hussain0216

Elite Member
May 28, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Pakistani Muslims don't larp white english culture but a significant number of Arab, Iranian and Turkish Muslims in the UK do but not to the same extent as indians do.

It shows weakness in your faith, your culture and you values

Liberals do it, so liberal Arabs, Turks Iranians will larp like motherfcukers

It is cringy on an incredible level

As Muslims it's better to have honour and faith and respect for yourself, know the basics of your faith so you can respond to stupidity, and pride in your own faith, culture and history

PAKISTANFOREVER

Apr 10, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Bro
I reckon he will lose his seat - that would be class

I hope so. sunak, patel and braverman had an indian "master" plan for uk politics. Rather than fix the uk economy, the NHS, cost of living etc, sunak, braverman and all the other tory indians concentrated on promoting Islamaphobia, anti-Pakistani racism and in general, racism towards non-indian ethnic minorities. braverman was even trying to rile up the white english so they would physically attack Pakistanis and Muslims especially after the indians/hindutvas got their heads kicked in, in Leicester. The ultimate aim of these indian tories was for the uk indians to merge into the white english european race and then go on to a crusade attacking Muslims and Pakistanis in particular. Their indian brains actually thought they would pull this off. Instead what happened is that the tory party has been decimated, the uk economy is the weakest it has been for 400 years, the NHS is collapsing and anti-sunak sentiment is sky high amongst the white english. Non-indian ethnic minorities are beginning to hate indians too. White racists are showing indians that they see them the same way they see other non-whites. The indian masterplan has collapsed.

PAKISTANFOREVER

Apr 10, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
It shows weakness in your faith, your culture and you values

Liberals do it, so liberal Arabs, Turks Iranians will larp like motherfcukers

It is cringy on an incredible level

As Muslims it's better to have honour and faith and respect for yourself, know the basics of your faith so you can respond to stupidity, and pride in your own faith, culture and history

I love our Pakistani and Islamic culture. Wouldn't trade it for anything else. The food, the hospitality and the humour etc

r3alist

Aug 17, 2019
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

Question, whilst schadenfreude is hard to resist, should Muslims think of offering him sympathy?

In the UK, there are many Hindus who are thoroughly decent and just get on with their life, let's be honest here.

Do you really antagonise one entire community because you are just too tempted to project out some animus you might hold?

Ofcourse he has attempted to harm Muslims, he supports Gaza, he is in bed with Infosys literally who are in bed with Israel, it's not easy, I wonder if he is ideologically driven?

Btw his heritage traces back to Gujranwala apparently

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Latest Posts