• English is the official language of this forum. Posts in other languages will receive a warning, except in threads where foreign languages are permitted.

Rishi Sunak called a **** by Reform UK officials

r3alist

Aug 17, 2019
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
I don't believe anyone can feel genuine love and understanding of cultures that one doesn't have a blood/racial connection to. A german catholic cannot understand Muslim Pakistani culture or have an infinity to it like I do. An indian hindu like sunak cannot understand or have a genuine love for white western european english christian culture like farage does.
Too deterministic my friend, I think I understand England pretty well, it's diversity north to south, just in theory.

Whether anyone feels like they belong is dependent on who is accepting who and on what terms, if sunak left his faith, did as the rest, he would be ok in his class.

Btw, we all exist based on the logic of tolerance and diversity, whatever you think the rights and wrong are, we are still a massive minority, you might feel protected and brave enough now, don't take it for granted.

PAKISTANFOREVER

Apr 10, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Too deterministic my friend, I think I understand England pretty well, it's diversity north to south, just in theory.

Whether anyone feels like they belong is dependent on who is accepting who and on what terms, if sunak left his faith, did as the rest, he would be ok in his class.

Btw, we all exist based on the logic of tolerance and diversity, whatever you think the rights and wrong are, we are still a massive minority, you might feel protected and brave enough now, don't take it for granted.

If you don't mind me asking, what ethnicity are you? Are you white english? Pakistani? Something else?

WildApache

Dec 20, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Guys Post your racist stories from living in the UK as a brown man.

I'll start , petrol bombed a hells angels pub in the early 90s as a kid to stop them running amok smashing brown black.doors windows at pub closing times .

It's an Irish banqueting hall now

EugeneP

May 7, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
You guys write hundreds of comments when a lowly AH says something nasty. Trump says such things about President Biden. Have you seen how Middle Eastern Muslim countries treat South Asians of all religions and nationalities? Likes slaves, worse than dirt. I would put U.K. at the top any day for treating people with dignity. Heck, people have spilled tons of ink on this board crying how a very special person is being mistreated by the government of Pakistan.

PAKISTANFOREVER

Apr 10, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
You guys write hundreds of comments when a lowly AH says something nasty. Trump says such things about President Biden. Have you seen how Middle Eastern Muslim countries treat South Asians of all religions and nationalities? Likes slaves, worse than dirt. I would put U.K. at the top any day for treating people with dignity. Heck, people have spilled tons

You guys write hundreds of comments when a lowly AH says something nasty. Trump says such things about President Biden. Have you seen how Middle Eastern Muslim countries treat South Asians of all religions and nationalities? Likes slaves, worse than dirt. I would put U.K. at the top any day for treating people with dignity. Heck, people have spilled tons of ink on this board crying how a very special person is being mistreated by the government of Pakistan.

I think you've missed the point here. We are discussing the racism and Islamaphobia promoted and facilitied by sunak and other indians within the conservative party. We are not discussing white english racism per say. sunak and braverman were trying to create a race war between Muslims and white english people. Our discussions are mainly focused on that.

EugeneP

May 7, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
I think you've missed the point here. We are discussing the racism and Islamaphobia promoted and facilitied by sunak and other indians within the conservative party. We are not discussing white english racism per say. sunak and braverman were trying to create a race war between Muslims and white english people. Our discussions are mainly focused on that.
Can you point out some legislation Sunak and Braverman tabled that supports your statement? All I know is they had a half-baked Rwanda plan that went nowhere. How does their plan, good or bad, to tackle illegal immigration affect relation between U.K. citizens? Let us even suppose Sunak and Co. tabled nastiest legislation in the parliament. how does it affect any U.K. citizen unless it is passed by the parliament anyway? If the parliament passes it, it is no longer Sunak's bill but an act of British law.

I feel, Sunak, smart though he may be, failed to anticipate the tragedy that Brexit would bring, and he is everyone's whipping boy now. It was a mob mentality from both British politicians and voters that has created the crisis. Take my word, the next PM, whatever party he may be from, will be worse, much worse, than Sunak. It was baked into the cake five years back.

Mirzali Khan

SpeedLimited
Sep 25, 2020
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Can you point out some legislation Sunak and Braverman tabled that supports your statement? All I know is they had a half-baked Rwanda plan that went nowhere. How does their plan, good or bad, to tackle illegal immigration affect relation between U.K. citizens? Let us even suppose Sunak and Co. tabled nastiest legislation in the parliament. how does it affect any U.K. citizen unless it is passed by the parliament anyway? If the parliament passes it, it is no longer Sunak's bill but an act of British law.

I feel, Sunak, smart though he may be, failed to anticipate the tragedy that Brexit would bring, and he is everyone's whipping boy now. It was a mob mentality from both British politicians and voters that has created the crisis. Take my word, the next PM, whatever party he may be from, will be worse, much worse, than Sunak. It was baked into the cake five years back.

The Conservative Party has been in power for 13 years now I think the left might win in a landslide

JaneBhiDoYaaron

Jul 15, 2015
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Modi and Tadipaar sending a hit squad asap.
Asylum seeker abuses others , kya zamana aa gaya hai.

1719790809144.gif

EugeneP

May 7, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
The Conservative Party has been in power for 13 years now I think the left might win in a landslide
Possibly. But I don't think there is anyone who can hit a home run. The last one, Brown, was quite a disappointment. The ghost of Brexit will continue to torment the British for a long time.

Users who are viewing this thread