Russia Defense .net forum shut down by hosting company

You guys can create a 2nd home/forum here, and post easily.
I'm sure pdf can benefit from the rdf members.

More will come when they search for any decent forums and will ultimately reach here and join you guys. Until then, there's plenty going on to keeper you guys busy and buzzing
 
You guys can create a 2nd home/forum here, and post easily.
I'm sure pdf can benefit from the rdf members.

More will come when they search for any decent forums and will ultimately reach here and join you guys. Until then, there's plenty going on to keeper you guys busy and buzzing
Some of the more "substantive" posts I reported (PDF mods can delete them if they break the rules) and I guess it's those posts Arrow meant - it's undoubtedly brilliant geopolitical analysis that gravely threatened western hegemony over the world. /s

All from the "Decline of western society 3" thread in General Chat. The forum is gone but at least some of them should still show up in Google Search if you copypaste them in quotation marks with russiadefence.net added

User: lyle6
Text:
(About non white immigrants in Europe): "Horrifying. Lots of subhumans have to die. Their families too. Then scour their homelands clean with atomic hellfire and virus and baculli."

User: kvs (response to the post above)
Text: "Running the rats to the sea in U-rope is the proper response. The trash would not have mattered if it stayed at home. Interesting how the western decider trash imports other trash from around the world. Birds of a feather, flock together."

User: lyle6
"Text (in response to my argument that the Irish and Italians had once been considered racially inferior but then gradually became accepted and became a normal part of US society): "Except Irish and Italians are not subhuman scum like pakis are. Seriously. Even for subhumans these pakis are just particularly nasty vermin. Where have you seen such a community that every male present can be relied upon to rape and not even one will object? Even for Filipino subhumans, this is far and beyond. You know what we do with rapists and pedophiles? We fucking lynch the motherfuckers on the street. The entire hood will gang up with gusto just to get a piece of the animal with zero remorse.

User: kvs, response to the post above by lyle6
Text: "I think India and Pakistan are just too large to have the trash that migrates to "greener pastures" be used as representative samples.
From the trash heading to Kanada it is clear that there is a certain political aspect to the migrants. Assorted local malcontents fighting
for some "homeland" is what settles here. This is a consistent pattern for Kanada. It hosted the Banderites after WWII, the Sikh Kalistanins,
the Tamil Tigers and assorted other ISIS/Daesh types.

The trash Kanada imports will do it in. The Banderites were actually able to contribute to Kanadian society. The more recent crop of
militants not so much. We have an emerging ethnic mafia problem in Kanada. And these newcomer mafias do not like the original population.
This tells you something about the deciders who are arranging for the tash flux into the country. Since the 1970s and before the focus is
on importing fully disjoint ethnics. There was and remains outright discrimination against indigenous Europeans. People with a compatible
culture and merit are apparently not needed. But criminals and functional morons are prime material.

The current trash flux is not experiencing the discrimination of the Irish and the Italians from 100 years ago and before. They are being
coddled and promoted, at the expense of non-migrants. I am sure we will hear pooh-poohing from the PC police officer posting here,
but look up what these migrants get paid by the grubbermint to "integrate" them in society. They get housing and free appliances. No
European immigrants ever got such treatment. "
 
Last edited:
Some of the more "substantive" posts I reported (PDF mods can delete them if they break the rules) and I guess it's those posts Arrow meant - it's undoubtedly brilliant geopolitical analysis that gravely threatened western hegemony over the world. /s

All from the "Decline of western society 3" thread in General Chat. The forum is gone but at least some of them should still show up in Google Search if you copypaste them in quotation marks with russiadefence.net added

User: lyle6
Text:
(About non white immigrants in Europe): "Horrifying. Lots of subhumans have to die. Their families too. Then scour their homelands clean with atomic hellfire and virus and baculli."

User: kvs (response to the post above)
Text: "Running the rats to the sea in U-rope is the proper response. The trash would not have mattered if it stayed at home. Interesting how the western decider trash imports other trash from around the world. Birds of a feather, flock together."

User: lyle6
"Text (in response to my argument that the Irish and Italians had once been considered racially inferior but then gradually became accepted and became a normal part of US society): "Except Irish and Italians are not subhuman scum like pakis are. Seriously. Even for subhumans these pakis are just particularly nasty vermin. Where have you seen such a community that every male present can be relied upon to rape and not even one will object? Even for Filipino subhumans, this is far and beyond. You know what we do with rapists and pedophiles? We fucking lynch the motherfuckers on the street. The entire hood will gang up with gusto just to get a piece of the animal with zero remorse.

User: kvs, response to the post above by lyle6
Text: "I think India and Pakistan are just too large to have the trash that migrates to "greener pastures" be used as representative samples.
From the trash heading to Kanada it is clear that there is a certain political aspect to the migrants. Assorted local malcontents fighting
for some "homeland" is what settles here. This is a consistent pattern for Kanada. It hosted the Banderites after WWII, the Sikh Kalistanins,
the Tamil Tigers and assorted other ISIS/Daesh types.

The trash Kanada imports will do it in. The Banderites were actually able to contribute to Kanadian society. The more recent crop of
militants not so much. We have an emerging ethnic mafia problem in Kanada. And these newcomer mafias do not like the original population.
This tells you something about the deciders who are arranging for the tash flux into the country. Since the 1970s and before the focus is
on importing fully disjoint ethnics. There was and remains outright discrimination against indigenous Europeans. People with a compatible
culture and merit are apparently not needed. But criminals and functional morons are prime material.

The current trash flux is not experiencing the discrimination of the Irish and the Italians from 100 years ago and before. They are being
coddled and promoted, at the expense of non-migrants. I am sure we will hear pooh-poohing from the PC police officer posting here,
but look up what these migrants get paid
I never engaged in those kinds of conversations. I was more interested in substantive discussions about equipment, geopolitics, and the like—topics where the level of discourse was very high. The forum had plenty of other interesting threads.
 
I never engaged in those kinds of conversations. I was more interested in substantive discussions about equipment, geopolitics, and the like—topics where the level of discourse was very high. The forum had plenty of other interesting threads.
You can stay here, there is a ton of talk about everything military- and geopolitics-related, including a large thread about the Ukraine war and several ones about the Russian military.
 
@Arrow, @ucmvulcan

Garry posted on the Forumotion Support Forum asking for data export, they told him the ban is final and it won't be reversed: https://help.forumotion.com/t165092-recover-web-forum-for-personal-reasons

He seems completely incapable of understanding what hate speech and incitement are, he thinks it's about bad language and protecting children from profanity.

He also said he isn't a forum creator type and has no plans to create another forum.

You guys might want to contact him (he shows up among the users logged in over the last 24h) if you want to but I think you'll have to create a new forum by youreelves. There are several hosts that offer free forums.
 
Last edited:
Agree 100%, but why does my antagonist get to repeat his accusations while my responses are erased from the record?

Is it a violation of TOS to forcefully respond to falsehoods and slander?

This "person" betrayed us all and robbed us of a place that many of us cherished and valued. Now he sits on a perch and repeats his venom to a new audience who knows no better, while those who attempt to call him out and correct the record are silenced.

Forgive me pls for being rather unsatisfied by this arrangement.

I'm done now, and will move on.
I just don't have it in me to post on the same forum as the person who deliberately destroyed RDF either. GarryB will have to keep track of IP addresses and make sure he never gets into the future forum. Even with him blocked , i just can't do it. Every time I see his name , my blood boils
 
@LarsFrost
Listen dude, I am not planning to be a member of whatever forum you create, I have better online places to be a part of. I reported obvious bigotry to the host (samples are provided here) and instead of having problems with the users who posted it, you have problems with me, with several users on RDF engaging in verbal aggression and shaming attempts aimed at me, with admin publishing my IP, ISP provider and city in public. I don't think a community acting in good faith behaves like this.
 
As a complete outsider to this situation, I'm trying to understand what happened and why there are such hard feelings about it
 
As a complete outsider to this situation, I'm trying to understand what happened and why there are such hard feelings about it
I am the person who filed the TOS reports to Forumotion that resulted in the forum being shut down.

It started with my TOS violation report filled in early March 2026.

I was a member of RDF since 2015 with ~4000 posts, I engaged in normal military talk there and in late 2025 I became more active in the non-military subforums, pushing back against racism, sexism, anti-LGBT bigotry, together with a Vietnamese user.

I tried to convince the admin (GarryB) to alter the forum rules so this kind of content (hate speech/incitement) stops being accepted. I tried to convince him on the forum and via PM and he would respond with long, philosophically sounding replies about the west, double standards and so on.

In early March 2026, I filled a Terms of Service violation report via https://www.forumotion.com/litigation in order to convince the admin to change the rules and ban bigotry. Despite the name "litigation", this isn't a lawsuit, it's a normal platform-level complaint that the forum violates Terms of Service.

The admin published the text of the complaint in public a few days later together with my IP, ISP provider and city. I told him to remove my IP via PM and he did it but left my ISP provider and city in place. The complaint included 2 posts - a call to mass killing of Russian liberals (IIRC, it started with "Russian liberasts are hardcore traitors who deserve to be shot") and a post by another member which was a long rant calling Jews evil, demons in humans form and claiming they teach human sacrifice of non-Jews and so on.

I did not initially tell anyone that I was the reporter and the admin did not disclose that. I wrote a PM meant for the admin to convince him to change the rules and ban bigotry but since I had talked to another use the same day, I sent it to him. He demanded that I withdraw the complaint and threatened me that he'll expose my forum identity if I don't do what he says. I declined, said I cannot withdraw the complaint and he outed me on the forum.

A follow up discussion then took place. Several users accused me of baing a western agent, said the complaint is blackmail, censorship, engaged in whataboutism and so on, they blamed everyone and everything except themselves. The admin did not delete the flagged posts, he reposted Forumotion rules (which ban such things) but he tucked them into a minor "rules" subforum which nobody visits, whereas the thread about the TOS complaint was made into a Global Announcement visible from every forum and subforum.

Several weeks passed and the deadline expired. At that period I did not think I'll do anything more and thought I'll just keep participating in the forum. But new TOS-breaking posts kept appearing and I kept pushing back, including against the admin (I told him posts calling for murder of civilians are forbidden by the EU law, he said they're legit because it's a response to the west toppling the Ukrainian govt in 2014).

This ended up with me filling several more complaints in late August. The reports included racism, calls to mass killing of Ukrainian civilians and Holocaust denial among other things. I delted my account on the forum 2 days before the complaint reached the admin simply because I thought this would help me make a clean break from the forum to focus on other things. Then in early September the admin published the text of the new litigations and outed me , then another user called me vermin (2x in two separate threads) and called for a ban of my ISP range and I was called a scumbag and a snake.

I don't think I have done anything wrong. Reporting hate speech to the host is a normal thing and an open minded community shouldn't react like this. In fact, TOS violation complaints should be private and handled confidentially by the admin.
 
Last edited:
The possible deletion reasons are as following :

  • Violent or repulsive content
  • Hateful or abusive content
  • Defamatory content and / or affecting the integrity of a person
  • Sexual and/or pornographic content
  • Harmful and dangerous acts
  • Copyright infringment
  • Spam
  • Phishing and/ or malware website
  • Credit card fraud
  • Hacking
Just don't bring that crap over here...

...wait...what...

Credit Card fraud.

The f#*k were ya'll doin' over there?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top