Russia-Ukraine War - News, Discussions & Updates

Where is this big navy Group going?
Putin is serious now

Western News sources don't report these things , always have to read other news sources to find the truth
1726002992057.png

Hmm what is happening here?
Smaller stories but you can see how atmosphere is changing
The more closer Putin gets to Victory

When war was new , everyone was encouraging Ukrainians to go to war but now , countries are realizing a reality , Russia is a Big Nation

1726003442747.png

No more free video games, Japanese sent out messages to folks in Ukraine , I think you all should play less video games
1726003484514.png

Last edited:
Based on the news stories Mr Yommie is posting , Putin unleashed the Drones on Ukraine

100 to Zero , what a telling tale of reality of war

Hmm what is happening here?
Smaller stories but you can see how atmosphere is changing
The more closer Putin gets to Victory

When war was new , everyone was encouraging Ukrainians to go to war but now , countries are realizing a reality , Russia is a Big Nation

View attachment 64275

No more free video games
View attachment 64276

In a few years European company will be back doing business in Russia, some will succeed while others will fail.

But I don't think car companies will be having a good day coming back to Russia now that Chinese cars are flooding the country

Truely feel sorry for the Ukrainian folks who elected this Zelensky fella
Absolutely ruined the country which was at peace with Russia

I clearly remember , Ukraine was buying gas from Russia
and Russia was even quite nice to to them , giving them break on gas without payment for few months

Just because Zelensky wanted to install foreign missiles on Ukraine to scare Russia , he poked the bear

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back