Russia-Ukraine War - News, Discussions & Updates

Considering the Mexicans / Latin folks actually owned California and Texas

I personally did not knew much about the American /Mexican war till 2-3 days ago

Technically they are not migrants but actual residents of America?

I don't know since I saw this map , and read bit of history I am wondering , if these people are 'Migrants' - actual citizens

Certainly will read a bit more on Mexican perspective online

It seems a bit harsh that such folks are call "Migrants" may be their grand grand father or mother were actual resident of Current United States

1726004829195.png

Really feels strange now when I see the Texas map or California map

It makes sense why all the streets in California have spanish names

Last edited:
In a few years European company will be back doing business in Russia, some will succeed while others will fail.

But I don't think car companies will be having a good day coming back to Russia now that Chinese cars are flooding the country

A very respectable point of view , I feel the same way , Europe I think is realizing , buying gas from Russia , helps keep the homes warm in Winter time

The worse Russia does to them is may be beat them in Olympics or Euro Song content. Why go to war , and ruin Europe ?

French are actually buying Oil from Russia I read that some place

1726005949187.png

Seems like no issue buying oil and gas from Russia by France

They save lot of money

I would be interested to know how much each European nation buys oil /gas from Russia

For me it seems French , see it as a Chance to "Save" money when Russia goes to war with Ukraine , they get big discount on Oil/Gas?

I just don't understand why Zelensky wanted to start war with Russia?
It's not winnable

Last edited:
A very respectable point of view , I feel the same way , Europe I think is realizing , buying gas from Russia , helps keep the homes warm in Winter time

The worse Russia does to them is may be beat them in Olympics or Euro Song content. Why go to war , and ruin Europe ?

French are actually buying Oil from Russia I read that some place

I think the biggest fear mongering from Europe towards Russia comes from those tiny Baltic States and Poland.

Other than those, Europe is pretty chill with Russia.

After Ukraine is successfully liberated by Russia, everything will return to normal.

But excellent thread by Yommie , giving some nice coverage of what is actually happening in Russia-Ukraine war

There is hardly any good detail on Western News outlets , sometimes news is delayed 2-3 days even

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back