Russia-Ukraine War - News, Discussions & Updates

Evil Alliance... NATO.
Zionists and their friends.
Living under a rock?
The NATO expansion as a threat to Russia is only cheap propaganda. The reality is Russia itself has agreed to expansion of the NATO in the security act of 1997. It’s the eastern countries that desperately wanted into the NATO, not the other way around. Understandably they fear russian hooligans and rapists.

The NATO promises not to expand major NATO military facilities to the new member states, east of Elbe river. In addition the NATO promises no more than 5,000 NATO troops. That’s a brigade.
Saying a NATO brigade poses a threat to Russia is beyond ridiculous.
On economic front Germany promised buying more oil and gas from Russia. That’s why construction of north stream 1 and 2.

I always said on here on Kursk will be the beginning of the end of Ukrainian army.
Zelensky learnt nothing from Mariupol, Bakhmut, Soledar, Super counter-offensive, Adviika, raids into Crimea split and then topping it with Kursk.

Hitler's turning point was at Kursk. Before Kursk, Hitler won. After Kursk, Hitler lost.

🤔
The NATO expansion as a threat to Russia is only cheap propaganda. The reality is Russia itself has agreed to expansion of the NATO in the security act of 1997. It’s the eastern countries that desperately wanted into the NATO, not the other way around. Understandably they fear russian hooligans and rapists.

The NATO promises not to expand major NATO military facilities to the new member states, east of Elbe river. In addition the NATO promises no more than 5,000 NATO troops. That’s a brigade.
Saying a NATO brigade poses a threat to Russia is beyond ridiculous.
On economic front Germany promised buying more oil and gas from Russia. That’s why construction of north stream 1 and 2.

Here you can draw an analogy by type: how will the US react if Mexico / Canada enters into an alliance with China?
I think all attempts of the similar would be stopped.
Also with Ukraine, Russian government decided by military means to even prevent the possibility of joining the West. Albeit in a rather brutal way.
Rewrote my comment a hundredth times again because people on here don't seem to understand

🤔

Here you can draw an analogy by type: how will the US react if Mexico / Canada enters into an alliance with China?
I think all attempts of the similar would be stopped.
Also with Ukraine, Russian government decided by military means to even prevent the possibility of joining the West. Albeit in a rather brutal way.
Rewrote my comment a hundredth times again because people on here don't seem to understand
Mexico is welcome to join a China club. The question is if the Chinese want it at all.
The possibility Canada joining a China club against the US is not higher than dinosaurs resurrection.
You have weird imagination.
Ukraine will join the NATO. Haven’t you read the NATO statement I posted earlier?

Users who are viewing this thread

• GWXP

Pakistan Defence Latest

Latest Posts

Back