Russia-Ukraine War - News, Discussions & Updates

The NATO expansion as a threat to Russia is only cheap propaganda. The reality is Russia itself has agreed to expansion of the NATO in the security act of 1997. It’s the eastern countries that desperately wanted into the NATO, not the other way around. Understandably they fear russian hooligans and rapists.

The NATO promises not to expand major NATO military facilities to the new member states, east of Elbe river. In addition the NATO promises no more than 5,000 NATO troops. That’s a brigade.
Saying a NATO brigade poses a threat to Russia is beyond ridiculous.
On economic front Germany promised buying more oil and gas from Russia. That’s why construction of north stream 1 and 2.

Seems like every time we have to explain you many things.
Not going to do it again.
You are too ignorant and stubborn to do it.
If ignorance and denial was wealth, you would be Elon Musk of it.

Remember when poor Cuba tried to enter an alliance with the Soviet’s? The US sent warships in response and economically strangled them.
In that age USA respected USSR.
Even in the first decade of this century, USA still respected Russia.

But in 2010s it was completed the deployment of several USA anti-ICBM shields. And they lost the respect for Russia nukes.

Just compare the miniaturization of computers and sensors from 1990s to 2010s to have a idea about why USA is not afraid of Russia ICBM anymore.

I think it's obvious if Trump wins in November... USA support of Ukraine war is over.

They talk about it in 1:17:00

"They sent her to negotiate peace before this war started, and the war started 3 days later, that's the kind of talent we have with her"

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Mexico is welcome to join a China club. The question is if the Chinese want it at all.
The possibility Canada joining a China club against the US is not higher than dinosaurs resurrection.
You have weird imagination.
Ukraine will join the NATO. Haven’t you read the NATO statement I posted earlier?

Anybody got a clown 🤡 hat for Viet 😂

Mexico is welcome to join a China club. The question is if the Chinese want it at all.
The possibility Canada joining a China club against the US is not higher than dinosaurs resurrection.
You have weird imagination.
Ukraine will join the NATO. Haven’t you read the NATO statement I posted earlier?
USA enemies are chosen by USA, it's not chosen by USA enemies.

Everybody wants to be friend of USA and enjoy all that USA dollars can buy.

Mexico joining sino alliance against USA is more than sci fi.

Even Russia did not choose this.

Russia wanted to keep selling crude oil and natural gas to the West and keep buying Western luxuries items for Russian ruling elite.

It's the West who refused the commerce with Russia after Ukraine war, it was not Russia.

Russia went to China to sell and buy because they have no choice left. It was not a free decision from Russia.

Seems like every time we have to explain you many things.
Not going to do it again.
You are too ignorant and stubborn to do it.
If ignorance and denial was wealth, you would be Elon Musk of it.
You don’t need to explain to me. Explain to the NATO. Explain to Ukraine.
They say hundreds of times. that’s all cheap russian propaganda, cheap Russian disinformation. Read the statement from the NATO.
Nobody in Europe pays a shit penny on it.
Russia is a chinese colony thanks to this war against Ukraine. That’s a war Putin can’t win.

In that age USA respected USSR.
Even in the first decade of this century, USA still respected Russia.

But in 2010s it was completed the deployment of several USA anti-ICBM shields. And they lost the respect for Russia nukes.

Just compare the miniaturization of computers and sensors from 1990s to 2010s to have a idea about why USA is not afraid of Russia ICBM anymore.

And sadly, west squandered this incredible opportunity after fall of a Soviet Union … Russia had become democratic and nearly got into EU . The EU would be a true superpower , mostly independent from Washington. I guess the Americans put a stop to it . Then the Americans became insanely arrogant and now we are paying the price.

I always said on here on Kursk will be the beginning of the end of Ukrainian army.
Zelensky learnt nothing from Mariupol, Bakhmut, Soledar, Super counter-offensive, Adviika, raids into Crimea split and then topping it with Kursk.

He isn't called the Clown of Kiev for no reason 🤣🤣🤣

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back