Russia-Ukraine War - News, Discussions & Updates

For Pakistan sake... I hope and pray tht this materialises... and we have some sort of relations with both sides.
From a Russian side, this makes perfect sense... Turkey and Pakistan are the two muslim countries besides Iran who matter militarily. Russian can sell its products esp food products or at the least gain neutrality for now.
Both Pakistan and turkey have a growing population and a worrisome fiscal and financial situation.
Alot can be done and achieved if cards are played right here.

Mexico is welcome to join a China club. The question is if the Chinese want it at all.
The possibility Canada joining a China club against the US is not higher than dinosaurs resurrection.
You have weird imagination.
Ukraine will join the NATO. Haven’t you read the NATO statement I posted earlier?
Can't join NATO while at war.
Mexico is welcome to join a China club. The question is if the Chinese want it at all.
The possibility Canada joining a China club against the US is not higher than dinosaurs resurrection.
You have weird imagination.
Ukraine will join the NATO. Haven’t you read the NATO statement I posted earlier?
I want to know what u are smoking. Don't take NATO words at face value unless Russia is defeated on the batterfield lol

For Pakistan sake... I hope and pray tht this materialises... and we have some sort of relations with both sides.
From a Russian side, this makes perfect sense... Turkey and Pakistan are the two muslim countries besides Iran who matter militarily. Russian can sell its products esp food products or at the least gain neutrality for now.
Both Pakistan and turkey have a growing population and a worrisome fiscal and financial situation.
Is Russia moving from India and align more with china vision??? This is getting 🔥🥵

An episode of an attempt to break through a Ukrainian armored group, into the territory of the Kursk region of Russia, in the Glushkovsky district. To overcome anti-tank obstacles, an IMR-2 engineering vehicle of Soviet manufacture is used. The main purpose of the IMR-2: creating column routes in difficult-to-pass places for the advancement of troops, the Soviet army began using the IMR-2 in 1982. Now it is used by Russia and Ukraine. The advance of the Ukrainian armored group was stopped, the video shows the explosion of one of the IMR-2 engineering vehicles of the group.

Episode of the march throw of the Russian armored group, storming the mine "Yuzhnodonbasskaya №3", this is the Ukrainian division of the Ukrainian army on the Ugledarsky direction. Previously, Russian aviation worked on the mine with FAB bombs and artillery, you can see it in the video. The composition of the armored group, presumably BMP-2 and BMP-3. The group broke through, but one of the BMPs hit a mine, the crew abandoned the combat vehicle. During the march throw, the group was worked by Ukrainian long-range artillery from the Bogatyr area.

Inside Soviet bombers Tu95, Tu160 the russians use as terror bombers against Ukraine. Ironic, one Soviet state goes to war against another Soviet state. Both states have the same bombers.

Putin uses those planes, that are older than himself as missile launching platforms. Once those bombers die of old age or shot down by Ukraine air defense, then Russia is down until underwear without strategic bombers.

Can't join NATO while at war.

I want to know what u are smoking. Don't take NATO words at face value unless Russia is defeated on the batterfield lol
Russia is a corrupt, incompetent, archaic country. The last war the russians won is 300y ago against Sweden. I don’t know why all people believe Russia is a military monster. If Sweden had won the war then the Swedes today would be a superpower. Russia becomes so big because it swallows all non russian tribes.
I would rate the Koreans are among the best fighting nation.

This is exactly the opportunity Pakistan had when Imran Khan visited Moscow. However, the phone call came from Washington and so the haramkhors, sold out the country and the vast benefits Moscow would bring for a chest full of dollars.
Pakistan must join BRICS ASAP. When the new currency is unveiled, it would be prime opportunity to default on the bogus IMF debt holding the country down and start afresh with mutually beneficial relationships within BRICS.

Russia is a corrupt, incompetent, archaic country. The last war the russians won is 300y ago against Sweden. I don’t know why all people believe Russia is a military monster. If Sweden had won the war then the Swedes today would be a superpower. Russia becomes so big because it swallows all non russian tribes.
I would rate the Koreans are among the best fighting nation.

From my perspective, I don't hold the South Koreans in high regard for their role in the Vietnam War. Many people can't even distinguish between the Viet Cong and the NVA. The Viet Cong were indigenous to the South, they were primarily southern rebels and peasants. Most of the time when the South Koreans engaged what they thought was the NVA, they were actually confronting the Viet Cong, who were a group of ragtag and unprofessional fighters. Numerous incidents in South Vietnam indicate that South Korean forces indiscriminately targeted even ordinary southern civilians. There's even a term for the offspring of such encounters, "Lai Đại Hàn" which literally translates to half-Vietnamese, half-Korean. The forces that truly posed significant challenges to the NVA were the Australians.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back