Russia-Ukraine War - News, Discussions & Updates

Get Ya Wig Split

Feb 21, 2017
Propaganda

Stop with the copium little man. The death toll of 400,000 is only the beginning.

No5rw08.gif

Get Ya Wig Split

Feb 21, 2017
400,000 is a drop in the bucket for a country of 140 million people
That's why I say this is just the beginning. NATO hasn't lost a single soldier yet and that's what matters most to me. Your logic is funny. The inner part of your head is glitching again 😂

The Soviet Union had 320 million people, yet the Mujahedin pushed them back into their country. That's why today we have Russia plus 14 other countries 😂 And back then the population difference between Afghanistan and the Soviet Union was much bigger lol.

Stop embarrassing yourself or we'll start laughing at you 🫵

Remember:

USSR: 320 million ppl
Afganistan: 20 million ppl

Ukrainian meat processing plants operate 24/7 non-stop. Keep that in mind ☝️

Yommie

SpeedLimited
Oct 15, 2017
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
That's why I say this is just the beginning. NATO hasn't lost a single soldier yet and that's what matters most to me. Your logic is funny. The inner part of your head is glitching again 😂

The Soviet Union had 320 million people, yet the Mujahedin pushed them back into their country. That's why today we have Russia plus 14 other countries 😂 And back then the population difference between Afghanistan and the Soviet Union was much bigger lol.

Stop embarrassing yourself or we'll start laughing at you 🫵

Remember:

USSR: 320 million ppl
Afganistan: 20 million ppl

Ukrainian meat processing plants operate 24/7 non-stop. Keep that in mind ☝️

Different circumstances. Poland had fewer people than Germany and Poland lost to Germany in 1939. When people fight for territory they have passion.

Get Ya Wig Split

Feb 21, 2017
Different circumstances. Poland had fewer people than Germany and Poland lost to Germany in 1939. When people fight for territory they have passion.
Your starting point is always more people equals automatic victory. But I just gave you an example where the Soviet Union despite having 300 million more people than Afghanistan, failed miserably. So your entire argument that more people automatically means victory is wrong and laughable.

And please stop crying and complaining it makes you look weak. You're not a crybaby, at least I hope not. I don't think you are.

Yommie

SpeedLimited
Oct 15, 2017
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Your starting point is always more people equals automatic victory. But I just gave you an example where the Soviet Union, despite having 300 million more people than Afghanistan, failed miserably. So your entire argument that more people automatically means victory is wrong and laughable.

And please stop crying and complaining it makes you look weak. You're not a crybaby, at least I hope not. I don't think you are.

This is similar situation as Germany invade Poland in 1939. It is for land. In the 1980s it was not for land so nobody cared.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Posts