Russia-Ukraine War - News, Discussions & Updates

Not so quick
Ukraine has allocated 8 brigades for the assault on Kursk and Belgorod. Ukraine attacking forces have tanks, armored vehicles, air cover, fighter jets, helicopters, drones, long range missiles, full combined armed operations. The russians must have at least 4x8= 32 brigades to encircle the Ukraine brigades. Good luck.

Their is nothing in kursk

Ukraine hopes that the attack in Kursk will divert Russian forces from the East where Russia is now on a roll, but it won't

The Russians will give the Ukrainians space to send Forces into Kursk whilst Russia pushes in the east, I bet you Ukraine will be forced to break off and send Forces back to the donbass

Their is nothing in kursk

Ukraine hopes that the attack in Kursk will divert Russian forces from the East where Russia is now on a roll, but it won't

The Russians will give the Ukrainians space to send Forces into Kursk whilst Russia pushes in the east, I bet you Ukraine will be forced to break off and send Forces back to the donbass

If Russia is on a roll in the East, I’d love to see how you classify Ukraines Kursk operation. Ukraine has taken more territory in a week than Russia has in the last 9 months.🤣

If Russia is on a roll in the East, I’d love to see how you classify Ukraines Kursk operation. Ukraine has taken more territory in a week than Russia has in the last 9 months.🤣

It's empty land. They only took a small border town.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Posts

Back