• English is the official language of this forum. Posts in other languages will receive a warning, except in threads where foreign languages are permitted.

Russia-Ukraine War - News, Discussions & Updates

Viet

Elite Member
Jun 18, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
@Veit
Will love to have your comments on this.
Soldiers without country flag, without names, unknown location, unknown date, time. What should I say? Can be Ukraine soldiers or aliens from Mars. Or russians? They invaded Crimea in similar fashion, the so-called little green men.

TopGun786

Jul 14, 2019
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Soldiers without country flag, without names, unknown location, unknown date, time. What should I say? Can be Ukraine soldiers or aliens from Mars. Or russians? They invaded Crimea in similar fashion, the so-called little green men.
Exactly what I expected.... 🀣

F-22Raptor

Elite Member
Jun 18, 2014
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

1719933353192.png

Once again, STOP spreading false information. There are now multiple instances where you are spreading Russian disinformation. Mods need to take action

Wood

Mar 30, 2013
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

Massive causalities do not matter to Russia. Most people who have died fighting for Russia so far are prisoners, ethnic minorities and foreign mercenaries. The Slavic elites are merrily going about their business in Moscow. Plebs dying in service of the elite is the norm for Russians. Their lives do not matter, and there is plenty more where that comes from.

This is the only ray of hope for Ukraine. But the attacks on Russian oil refineries has to increase many times over and has to be sustained for at least a decade. This long and very difficult road is Ukraine's only hope for survival :(

Users who are viewing this thread