Russia-Ukraine War - News, Discussions & Updates

I
@Viet can't wait for WW3
It's already on the horizon.
It's inevitable. It was prophecized centuries ago by someone who never lied in his whole life.
That "biggest of the big war" is surely the WW3 and surely it will be nuclear one.
All blame goes to Zionists and Evil Alliance.

Ukraine army gunning down the russian counterattack at Kursk..
Too bad. Putin doesn’t care of Kursk. He still refuses to stop the Donbas offensive and sends troops to Kursk.
the Chechens, russian young conscripts, the contract killers the wagner group are no serious resistance to hardened Ukraine brigades.

Ukraine army gunning down the russian counterattack at Kursk..
Too bad. Putin doesn’t care of Kursk. He still refuses to stop the Donbas offensive and sends troops to Kursk.
the Chechens, russian young conscripts, the contract killers the wagner group are no serious resistance to hardened Ukraine brigades.

Kursk is not important.

I

It's already on the horizon.
It's inevitable. It was prophecized centuries ago by someone who never lied in his whole life.
That "biggest of the big war" is surely the WW3 and surely it will be nuclear one.
All blame goes to Zionists and Evil Alliance.
There are many scenarios. from what I see the potential WW3 with thermonuclear exchange is manageable, there is hope for human race…but only under certain conditions.

Condition 1 is the nuclear war is limited in geographical areas, let’s say Ukraine and parts of Russia. Then no problem. Only the size of the Swiss will turn to glass.

There are many scenarios. from what I see the potential WW3 with thermonuclear exchange is manageable, there is hope for human race…but only under certain conditions.

Condition 1 is the nuclear war is limited in geographical areas, let’s say Ukraine and parts of Russia. Then no problem. Only the size of the Swiss will turn to glass.
It's will be world wide.
Don't ask me how I know it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back