Russia-Ukraine War - News, Discussions & Updates

Russia made up the bulk of Soviet Union It is the same thing
Not the same
Russia itself is a multiethnic. They call themselves as Russia federation.Russians are just part of. why not take the other groups? They deserve the credit, too. Putin keeps all together with oppression and iron fist.

You mix thing up. No, the oil price is not correlated to dollar purchasing power. If so the oil price must increase in line with dollar devaluation. But it’s not. You can check the russian urals crude oil price.
I posted the two charts showing this correlation. As I said, the long-term price of the benchmark oil is tied to the purchasing power of the dollar that prices it. If you don't want to accept that, that's not really my problem. Furthermore, traders who trade contracts against Urals are focused on the benchmark Brent, the index we were talking about.

Furthermore, if you still insist on this narrative, check the commodity prices and you will see that this correlation becomes even more evident. I have nothing more to say about this, we are getting off topic.

Not the same
Russia itself is a multiethnic. They call themselves as Russia federation.Russians are just part of. why not take the other groups? They deserve the credit, too. Putin keeps all together with oppression and iron fist.

Russia is not meant to be multi ethnic. Ukraine is not meant to be multi ethnic. Russia official language is Russian. Ukraine official language is Ukrainian. The only multi ethnic country in the world is the US. The US has no official language. The US has no ethnic identity.

They call themselves as Russia federation

Russia is a federal republic. Canada, Australia, the US are all federal republics. A federal republic is not necessarily multi ethnic. In fact, in the case of Russia, it is a mono ethnic. The cultural identity of Russia is Russian. The official language of Russia is Russian.

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Latest Posts

Back