Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Putin sacrifices 35,000-40,000 russian soldiers a month to take a piece of land then Ukraine takes back.
Lives are as worthless as garbage.
Can you prove Ukraine did not take back territory previously captured by the Russians?
I call it tit for tat.You win some. You lose some. @Viet reports one side only. And he claims millions of Russians killed which is fake.
I call it tit for tat.
You consistently cheer for Russia and post each and every time they capture a chicken coop, phone booth, or an outhouse.
No one knows the exact numbers of Russian casualties except the Russians yet one thing is certain: they are taking a lot of casualties for every chicken coop, phone booth, and outhouse they capture.
So stop calling the kettle black and, stop tagging me. I read the thread at least once a day.