Savagery at DU: They beat him, fed him, then killed him

I agree with these points.

Yunus is weak and cannot seem to discipline these unruly and frustrated unemployed youth known as "students".

BD really needs to get rid of these student league crap as they are not doing it any favours.

Absolute thugs! These so called students are destroying the country!

Do these thugs not have any parents? Where are their parents?

@UKBengali cannot even comment here without the “mods” deleting my posts!!!

@SoulSpokesman these Madrasa students are turning into ISIS.

Oh! My “freedom of speech” warrior!

Anything you don’t like is misinformation!

Stop deleting my posts !!!
Oh, you got me wrong. Im not a keyboard freedom of speech warrior. Im beating the shit out of enemy of the state type warrior.
You cannot just pull fake news out of your arse. Bangladesh ain't your beloved india. Bring logical arguments we will have proper debate...

Oh, you got me wrong. Im not a keyboard freedom of speech warrior. Im beating the shit out of enemy of the state type warrior.
You cannot just pull fake news out of your arse. Bangladesh ain't your beloved india. Bring logical arguments we will have proper debate...

Haha

Anything you don’t like is fake news lol

But when you pluck things out of your rear - it’s legit!

All these twitter accounts being posted here. Are they verified?

It may very well be shite Indian disinformation accounts under bangladeshi garb.

Smell suspicious to me.

All these twitter accounts being posted here. Are they verified?

It may very well be shite Indian disinformation accounts under bangladeshi garb.

Smell suspicious to me.
Bangladeshis generally don't use Twitter, reddit etc. We are mass FB users. Thats why indian and BAL fake news handles are rampant on those platforms without counter.

Haha

Anything you don’t like is fake news lol

But when you pluck things out of your rear - it’s legit!
Lol, report me if you think my claims are false. Or challenge me with proper paperworks and arguments.
But, you awami minions fake news and narratives will not go unchallenged as long as Im here.

Bangladeshis generally don't use Twitter, reddit etc. We are mass FB users. Thats why indian and BAL fake news handles are rampant on those platforms without counter.

I remember reddit Bangladesh sub a few years ago. Something was off. You could smell it. Lots of pro-LGBT AND anti-islam members, very little to no criticism of ruling party and… the mods? was pretty sure it was set up by indians.

Whole of reddit country subs on muslims countries are all anti-muslim and pro-LetsGetBiryaniToday (LGBT) crew. Funny isnt it!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back