Savagery at DU: They beat him, fed him, then killed him

All these twitter accounts being posted here. Are they verified?

It may very well be shite Indian disinformation accounts under bangladeshi garb.

Smell suspicious to me.

All these twitter accounts being posted here. Are they verified?

It may very well be shite Indian disinformation accounts under bangladeshi garb.

Smell suspicious to me.
Bangladeshis generally don't use Twitter, reddit etc. We are mass FB users. Thats why indian and BAL fake news handles are rampant on those platforms without counter.

Haha

Anything you don’t like is fake news lol

But when you pluck things out of your rear - it’s legit!
Lol, report me if you think my claims are false. Or challenge me with proper paperworks and arguments.
But, awami fakenews and narratives will not go unchallenged as long as Im here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bangladeshis generally don't use Twitter, reddit etc. We are mass FB users. Thats why indian and BAL fake news handles are rampant on those platforms without counter.

I remember reddit Bangladesh sub a few years ago. Something was off. You could smell it. Lots of pro-LGBT AND anti-islam members, very little to no criticism of ruling party and… the mods? was pretty sure it was set up by indians.

Whole of reddit country subs on muslims countries are all anti-muslim and pro-LetsGetBiryaniToday (LGBT) crew. Funny isnt it!?

This dude screams 'India out' so many times. I wonder if he has ever bothered to check where the rice, Garlic and the other essential items he uses for his daily food comes from.

Given close to 90% of BD's grains are locally produced and 10% are imported (for onion it's even lower, only 5% is imported) chances are (9/10) his daily food items comes from within. So, don't get ahead of yourself too much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Back