SC rebukes ‘misconceived’ ECP clarification request, orders immediate implentation of reserved seats verdict

Supreme court need to file contempt of case against Sharabi face ECP Sikandar

Send KPK police to go arrest that Sharabi/Druggie ECP

Lo sir lo, jaldi na karo.

Not me, but two brother judges of the same bench (i.e., Justice Aminuddin Khan and Justice Naeem Akhtar Afghan) have already pointed out those articles and sections.

Their dissenting note said for creating and carving out relief for the PTI, the SC would have to travel beyond the jurisdiction conferred by Articles 175 and 185 of the Constitution and would also have to suspend Articles 51, 106 and 63 of the Constitution and Section 104 of the Elections Act, 2017 along with the relevant rules.

"We would also have to insert instead of Articles 51, 106 and Section 104. Such articles and sections therein in substitution and in consonance with the relief granted through the majority judgment.

"Previously there was a term used which was 'reading in to the Constitution' or 'reading down the Constitution' but now a new phrase has been introduced that of "inserting new Articles in consonance with the relief to be granted in the peculiar circumstances of the case" in the Constitution."

That is, the unasked-for relief was given to PTI under Article 187, clause 1 at the cost of all those articles and sections.

As I said before, the matter of fact is that Article 187 of the Constitution of Pakistan cannot be used by a court to subvert other constitutional articles in the name of providing complete justice (what these dishonest and politicized judges call 'other technicalities').

Hey man, I don’t mind you having intellectual or political differences but refrain from name calling and getting personal. That ‘charsi khota’ has done more for pakistan from an international prestige perspective, than others. Nobody will remember certain chiefs or politicians or judges but remember the man you’re calling a ‘charsi khota’. I implore you not to get riled up and get personal after this post, because you sometimes sound like Azma B and Atta T. If you have further issues with my comments then let’s sit down virtually or man to man and come to some understanding.

this ‘Qazi’ is compromised, he is doing the exact same and even on steroids what he used to accuse his predecessor of, if he is doing this because of a mere lack extension, then I would not even spit on his grave. Judges, bureaucrats, police officers and politicians need to understand what is greater then them ‘selves’ or the country as a whole. I don’t remember the playboy, Jewish agent and taliban agent leaving the country but I do remember ‘sons of the soil’ leaving the ‘soil’’ at the first opportunity that they got and the rest medical issues.

Now Qazis fellow judges and one of his successors is asking the same what ‘Qazi’ used to ask of his predecessor if they are hypocrites, then pray, tell me what does that make Qazi? The highest judge of the land. Poor fellow doesn’t even realize that being desperate for extension and bringing personal matters in an issue when he occupiers the chief legal office rank of the entire country is only going to harm him. That being said I don’t think majority of them ever do.

@mythbuster tagging you here as well dear sir, read somewhere that you do realize that PDM is compromised and the saviour of pakistan is using them as pawns to make necessary changes, so are we under an artificial martial law? And if we are why not make it official and end this sham and make official for all? And try something this country has tried 3 times in the past officially?

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back