SC rebukes ‘misconceived’ ECP clarification request, orders immediate implentation of reserved seats verdict

What has ECP (Election Commissioner of Pak) has shown , together with Qazi the corrupt , that 2 bad apples can hold , 224 Million people hostage

They have made mockery of our Constitution , and Right of People

Finally going as far as to not respect wishes of 8 Judges of Supreme court

In that case, almost all yo*thias should be in jail.

You were making a lot of noises, now chock on this:

You were making a lot of noises, now chock on this:

I couldn't spare time to read the detailed judgement. We'll see if they have provided the reasoning for their order in this detailed judgement. I don’t think these judges could ever provide constitutional basis for their order. However, if you can find any answers in this judgement to my questions, please feel free to enlighten us with that nobel reasoning. But I doubt a yo*thia is ever capable of doing that.

Here are my questions.
  • PTI was not a party in that case. How could the court give these seats to PTI? Under which clause of law or article of the constitution
  • Neither anyone during the proceedings of that case pleaded for the reserved seats to be given to PTI. Quite contrary to that, even the lawyers of the complainants explicitly stated that PTI was not a party in the case and the reserved seats could not be given to PTI.
  • There are many aspects in their short order/judgement apparently in violation of the law/constitution.
    • PTI was not eligible to issue certificates to its candidates. PTI tried to deceive the ECP by having fake/sham internal elections. The ECP refused to accept those sham internal elections and so It was not eligible to get an election symbol either. So, many PTI supported candidates submitted certificates issued by another political party while many others did not. How can these judges now order ECP to accept all those candidates as the PTI MNAs? These judges are trying to overwrite the concerned laws, the election act. They are doing that intentionally and with mala fide intention.
    • After the elections, PTI supported candidates formally joined that political party in the NA. They were allocated seats in the assebly accordingly. They acted as the MNAs of that political party for many months. Now the judgement of these eight judges orders the ECP to declare them as PTI’s MNAs. How? Can they withdraw their previous requests joining that political party? Can they join PTI after so many months? The law gives only 3 days for that. This is again an attempt by these rogue judges to overstep the law.
    • Some PTI supported MNAs did not join any political party in the NA. So, they are supposed to be independent MNA after the judgement. These judges are now insisting them to be declared as PTI MNAs without even them submitting any application (again within three days after the taking oath as MNA). This is again an mala fide attempt by these rogue judges to overstep the law. I wish these rogue, disgraceful, and dishonest judges be tried under the article 6 of the constitution.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back