Shaheen 2 Training launch

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Hangor will carry 4-6 nuclear armed cruise missiles. Which will be around 400 kilotons each.

Having a 400 kiloton atomic bomb is stupid and won't fit in the submarine or on the missile itself.

Atomic bombs have an upper limit anyway.

But for an H-Bomb, it's no problem. Fusion bombs have no theoretical upper limit.

So of course we have H-bombs.

I'm not Indian I am fool I'm Pakistani I can prove you I live in karachi we sold our house in karachi last month I can give you our house address in karachi you can verify on Google earth and Google map
You keep repeating this same sentence (copy pasted word to word).
Why are you so keen to convince us that you are Pakistani??

For those who want to know more about H-bombs and how they were created... I recommend this book.

61faspIATSL._SL1360_.jpg

We are at par with all the other nuclear weapon states. We just don't go bragging all over the place. It's not our style, nor is it our policy. We only say the absolute minimum (true for all our weapons systems... not just nuclear). It is nobody's business to know what we have.

@GriffinsRule @Musings @RescueRanger @Oscar @Quwa why don't you guys stop @Dalit @TopGun786 and @Khansaheeb thinks that I'm Indian or jew? and why you guys deleting my posts and why not deleting their off topic posts against me?

At last I'm just trying to clarify them to these guys that who am I that's all
I'm sorry I don't know why you have tagged me as I've been on break from this forum for a while and only returned yesterday. If you are unhappy with moderation please create a thread in the GHQ section as a complaint and an admin will review it for you.

Thanks.

@GriffinsRule @Musings @RescueRanger @Oscar @Quwa why don't you guys stop @Dalit @TopGun786 and @Khansaheeb thinks that I'm Indian or jew? and why you guys deleting my posts and why not deleting their off topic posts against me?

At last I'm just trying to clarify them to these guys that who am I that's all
What post did I really post against you? 😯😯😯😯
I did not say you are Indian, or Jew or something else. I just told you not to give explanations to different members.
Ignore whoever doubts you if you think you are not spamming or going out of rules and regulations.
Now I know why mods keep deleting your posts.
Just stay on topic and if you believe you are not spamming you will be okay.

The Hangor will carry 4-6 nuclear armed cruise missiles. Which will be around 400 kilotons each.

Having a 400 kiloton atomic bomb is stupid and won't fit in the submarine or on the missile itself.

Atomic bombs have an upper limit anyway.

But for an H-Bomb, it's no problem. Fusion bombs have no theoretical upper limit.

So of course we have H-bombs.
Cruise missiles are too slow, they need to be replaced by hypersonic missiles.

I'm sorry I don't know why you have tagged me as I've been on break from this forum for a while and only returned yesterday. If you are unhappy with moderation please create a thread in the GHQ section as a complaint and an admin will review it for you.

Thanks.
It's a preemptive moan from him.

Cruise missiles are too slow, they need to be replaced by hypersonic missiles.
I assume those hypersonic missiles will be larger than the Babar-3. We already have limited space on our tiny submarines (even though Hangor is our largest ever, it's tiny)... enough for 4-6 missiles.... we will have even less if we use hypersonic missiles. And if they are fatter, the Hangor won't be able to fire those.

There really is no advantage. You are firing at land targets and those aren't moving. A good cruise missile can't be intercepted anyway... certainly not by the likes of the dumbo enemies we collect.

I assume those hypersonic missiles will be larger than the Babar-3. We already have limited space on our tiny submarines (even though Hangor is our largest ever, it's tiny)... enough for 4-6 missiles.... we will have even less if we use hypersonic missiles. And if they are fatter, the Hangor won't be able to fire those.

There really is no advantage. You are firing at land targets and those aren't moving. A good cruise missile can't be intercepted anyway... certainly not by the likes of the dumbo enemies we collect.
Most Iranian cruise missiles were shot down on their way and only the hypersonic missiles got through to their targets.

Most Iranian cruise missiles were shot down on their way and only the hypersonic missiles got through to their targets.
That's because everything Iranian is over-hyped garbage. Drones pretending to be cruise missiles doesn't work as advertised.

And all ballistic missiles are technically "hypersonic". Israel's shield finally ran out of missiles.

If you want to fire hypersonic missiles out of a submarine, you'll need a nuclear powered "boomer".

I don't think we are going for boomers right now. But I wish we do one day.

Stick to "Shaheen-II" topic at hand.

For more generalized discussion on missiles, please continue here:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back