Shaheen 2 Training launch

Status
Not open for further replies.
You obviously didn't read my orignal post , seems like you are too blinded by self confidence of Indian 27th February type. I was speaking about Pakistani weapons engineers incorporating this for countermeasures into anti-Ballistic missiles and for targetting, that's what I heard, my sources wouldn't tell me any more. I have no way of authenticating the truthfullness of this just like I had no way of proving after being told Pakistan possessing nukes a decade before Pakistan tested them. I would like to add however that this would be a natural evolution of having multiwarhead ballistic missiles. If you have many eggs in one basket you want to protect the basket!
Perhaps this discussion isn't going anywhere man, let's agree to disagree. While I doubt what you say, if its there or is going to happen then good for Pakistani Strategic forces.

OK simplistic Idiot, When did I say solid state missile wouldn't be combined with liquid fuel missiles? Also the limitation of solid fuel missiles is today who knows what break throughs may be made tomorrow?
Talk about today not about tomorrow

I've no engineering degree in in fact I've no degree but but I do lot of research on this subject because I love these topics aeronautics and aerospace I knows these topics lot better than you, not like that you want not in the staging position but in the stacking position (like Space Shuttle and various rockets that stacked solid fuel boosters attached with liquid fuel core stage)

Not staging on top of each other it's not possible because this staging technique will destabilize the rockets during flight

Stupid idea you have

I found this interesting pakistan army song. Its from artillery gunners division. Its interesting because it features mlrs, ballistic missiles, in addition to artillery. It seems to me army is going to be drawing people from artillery into ballistic missiles force instead of creating brand new division.

Talk about today not about tomorrow

I've no engineering degree in in fact I've no degree but but I do lot of research on this subject because I love these topics aeronautics and aerospace I knows these topics lot better than you, not like that you want not in the staging position but in the stacking position (like Space Shuttle and various rockets that stacked solid fuel boosters attached with liquid fuel core stage)

Not staging on top of each other it's not possible because this staging technique will destabilize the rockets during flight

Stupid idea you have
In Engineering we love problems to solve

Seems like they may have also added base bleed to RV that would increase speed tremendously

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240823_105758_X.jpg
    Screenshot_20240823_105758_X.jpg
    137.4 KB · Views: 11
In Engineering we love problems to solve
In which field you have a engineering degree? And don't tell me that you have a engineering degree in aerospace and aeronautics, because you are not showing any signs that you have a engineering degree in any fields in your all posts

Seems like they may have also added base bleed to RV that would increase speed tremendously

Only idiots think we are not doing anything to develop our missiles, immense effort is going into ensuring our missiles are effective and constantly developing to take on evolving threats

Reactions: Mrc
It has been proven many times. Instead of being a lazy ass do some reasearch first on your own.
Its burden upon you guys to provide the Source backup, you guys are claiming not me

Its burden upon you guys to provide the Source backup, you guys are claiming not me

Dude, years ago you guys used to doubt Pakistani nuclear and missile capabilities. Today it is an open secret. Just let it go and don't act like an ass.

Dude, years ago you guys used to doubt Pakistani nuclear and missile capabilities. Today it is an open secret. Just let it go and don't act like an ass.
So you guys have no proofs and backup of your claim and living in the fantasy world and lala land that we have a H-Bomb

Developing H-Bomb is MUCH more DIFFICULT and COMPLEX than Developing A-bomb

I have a doubts that we have a H-Bomb

So you guys have no proofs and backup of your claim and living in the fantasy world and lala land that we have a H-Bomb

Developing H-Bomb is MUCH more DIFFICULT and COMPLEX than Developing A-bomb

I have a doubts that we have a H-Bomb

You just back off. This is not a discussion that should interest you. You focus on Indian related issues. There is an entirely separate Indian section on PDF. I advice you to post in your own section.

In which field you have a engineering degree? And don't tell me that you have a engineering degree in aerospace and aeronautics, because you are not showing any signs that you have a engineering degree in any fields in your all posts
Stop trolling Hindjew.

All nuclear weapons states got an H-Bomb within 10-15 years (at the most) of their first Atomic (fission) bomb test.

All nuclear weapons states got an H-Bomb within 10-15 years (at the most) of their first Atomic (fission) bomb test.

I am convinced that at a minimum Pakistan is working on it. I wouldn't be surprised if Pakistan already has them. That is exactly the right approach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back