Shahid Afridi picture with a zionist

Too desperate to be liked by white people.
What a buffoon!

Seems a genuine case of being manipulated, can't imagine a pakhtun supporting Israelis at any part of the world..

Everyone can clearly see that. But the way he always used these "loose balls" to criticise IK or other "political and professional opponents". I have no issue with giving him the same medicine he is used to selling

Zionists are liars
Seems like they want discord among our own people by these stunts.

Indias hate him, he is full crazy mullah. Indian love Wasim Akram and that is pretty much all.

Wasim Akram is an abject Jawari, Match fixer bigger than Salman butt 96 WC semi final with Ind he avoids to play and cost us the game. Lahoriis know him very well despise him very much, calls him on his face That is the reason he avoids Lahore, settle in Karachi, coach Karachi kings and hardly ever publicly show presence to Lahore Cause, his home town.

He only loves money wherever it founds, that is why he always praise say good things about India and Indian thinks he genuinely loves them🤣

Last edited:
Keep going down that line soon some Pakistani would say take jinnah too🫤

Afridi is a pathetic two faced Noora. Take him to Hindustan.

Everyone can clearly see that. But the way he always used these "loose balls" to criticise IK or other "political and professional opponents". I have no issue with giving him the same medicine he is used to selling

Afridi is a two faced snake. He is an opportunist. He will go with the flow. He will worship a rising sun. People who don't know by now need a reality check.

Mentally challenged PTI supporters propaganda with no basis in reality
Afridi is a lot of things but this is not one of them

Mentally challenged PTI supporters propaganda with no basis in reality
Afridi is a lot of things but this is not one of them

Sure thing man. You guys are again the truth tellers. Everyone else is wrong. We got it.

Screw Afridi through. A filthy two faced snake.

Wasim Akram is an abject Jawari, Match fixer bigger than Salman butt 96 WC semi final with Ind he avoids to play and cost us the game. Lahoriis know him very well despise him very much, calls him on his face That is the reason he avoids Lahore, settle in Karachi, coach Karachi kings and hardly ever publicly show presence to Lahore Cause, his home town.
Wasims whole family was involved in betting business, a known cokehead too but one hell of a bowler
credit where credit is due
He only loves money wherever it founds, that is why he always praise say good things about India and Indian thinks he genuinely loves them🤣
Even American gore noticed this Indian trait you pump them up and they genuinely think other guy likes them for real
fact is no Pakistani or nowadays anyone with half a brain from around the world likes them because they are ugly from the inside

Sure thing man. You guys are again the truth tellers. Everyone else is wrong. We got it.

Screw Afridi through. A filthy two faced snake.
Afridi has nothing to gain from publicly supporting Zionist while he has everything to lose
Afridi after Imran, Wasim was and is the biggest brand of Pakistan cricket with numerous charitable organizations spread out throughout the country, every part of the country people wear shalwar kameez, understand Urdu, follow Islam and know Afridi
You think a man of that status in a country like Pakistan would come out and publically support Zionist? logically makes no sense

Afridi has nothing to gain from publicly supporting Zionist while he has everything to lose
Afridi after Imran, Wasim was and is the biggest brand of Pakistan cricket with numerous charitable organization spread out throughout the country, every part of the country people wear shalwar kameez, know Urdu, follow Islam and know Afridi
You think a man of that status in a country like Pakistan would come out and publically support Zionist?

Afridi is a coward. He has no character nor any allegiance. His only goal is to make money and support Noon donkeys.

Now we saw Afridi's true face yet again. A pathetic loser that felt the need to suck up to Zionists and pretend that he is the celebrity in town.

I've despised this individual from the beginning. Given his huge ego, I'm not surprised at this news story. He is a clout chaser with poor morals and should be punished for his vile actions.

I've despised this individual from the beginning. Given his huge ego, I'm not surprised at this news story. He is a clout chaser with poor morals and should be punished for his vile actions.

Only Noon donkeys will support their guy Afridi. Everyone else won't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Back