• English is the official language of this forum. Posts in other languages will receive a warning, except in threads where foreign languages are permitted.

Shameful! PTI is now supporting Afghanistan over Pakistan

HeratKabul

SpeedLimited
Apr 14, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Because who knows better about the sneaky hindutva enemy than us? Afghans are yet to learn of the true nature of hindutvas.
Sorry, but what about the true nature of Pakistanis ?.

Few samples :
- USSR was building Pakistan Steel Mills in Pakistan, at the very same time Pakistan was training mujahids to attack soviets.

- US gave $33 Billion in aid (not loans but free money) plus gave you free F-16 fighter jets but Pakistan in turn was feeding Biryani to Pindi shura, Peshawar shura, Karachi shura, Haqqanis etc. to attack US in Afganistan.

Last edited:

Saifullah

Sep 9, 2020
What about the true nature of Pakistanis ?.

Few samples :
- USSR was building Pakistan Steel Mills in Pakistan, at the very same time Pakistan was training mujahids to attack soviets.

- US gave $33 Billion in aid (free money) plus gave you free F-16 fighter jets but Pakistan in turn was feeding Biryani to Pindi shura, Peshawar shura, Karachi shura, Haqqanis etc. to attack US in Afganistan.
Alhamdulillah.

Don’t forget to say thank you to us.

clutch

Elite Member
Aug 3, 2008
From historical context, you were the people living south of Hindukush and regularly getting butchered by Foreign (Muslim) invaders. Hence the name "Hindukush".

Today, all those invaders might be considered your heroes but fact is they did extreme wrong to your ancestors and your people.

I am sorry but that's historical reality.
Never was. I'm Pathan and of Persian decent. 0% Hindu bloodline.

PakAl

Sep 27, 2007
Only true patriots and people sincere with Pakistan will say what PTI is saying that to have good relations with Taliban. Security in Pakistan is directly related with good relations with Afghanistan (taliban). There is no possibility that any operation will yield any results if relations with Afghanistan keep getting worse. Its just plain common sense. Whenever trust is built and relations are improved only then Taliban will stop TTP from using it's soil. Otherwise, they are not bothered. Arm twisting approach or threats do quite opposite to Taliban. Right now they are neutral, they are not supporting TTP but also not doing any action against them. But retired General Asim munir's policy is to make sure that Taliban and TTP both officially join forces. Infact Asim munir is working directly on TTP's agenda. For long TTP desired that Pakistan & Afghanistan gets into war, so Taliban and all other ethnic afghan groups along with TTP join forces against a common enemy of Afghanistan that is Pakistan. The fools of GHQ have no idea what they are doing. They think they can control it but history has proved one thing that GHQ always found to be duffers and they were always wrong.

This is what GHQ is thinking, to pressurise the Taliban to attack TTP in Afghanistan, to align with Pakistan to finish off ttp jointly. What they fail to understand is the Taliban think of themselves as an independent power, they think of themselves as mujahdeens and their leader claims to be Amir ul Muhmineen, the leader of the whole ummah, so not a puppet of anyone. Ttp is no threat to the Taliban and they are allies, they fought usa for 20 years together, ttp sacrificed for the taliban and Afghanistan, gave sanctuary to taliban fighters who ran off to Pakistan to hide. Also Pakistan Isi in collaboration with cia assassinated, kidnapped many ttp and allies members so they how can they trust Pakistan? The drone attacks etc. Ttp is also like an asset of the Taliban.

The border is most likely impossible to secure otherwise we would have done it for the last 20 years, we have no capability to invade Afghanistan and finish of ttp, so what is the solution except only to negotiate with the Taliban and ttp, this will also fail as Taliban will not take action against ttp and ttp will not back off until they get control of the tribal areas again.

Noone has the solution even PTI, if ttp is given control of tribal areas, will they disarm? A big no, ttp will grow more stronger and in a decade we will go back to 2001 period. The kpk government, with JI, JUI and ANP oppose any new operations so Pakistan army lost all support.

CPTPLANET

Jun 27, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Forget Internal Politics....

It's quite pathetic of PTI to support foreign frenemy (Afghanistan) over her own country

But what can one expect?

Going from blaming Americans for interference in local matters to making them pass congress resolution in her favor - PTI has gone full retard in her hatred of Army.

PTI has fallen deep

What I want to know is how big of cringe it must be to have a user name like yours. Are you not ashamed of being a Turk cuck? Quite frankly I find Armenians and Greeks to be better people than the Turks. Armenians have stood up for Palestinians left and right.

Sainthood 2.0

Elite Member
Jul 23, 2021
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
As I am growing old I realize I am wasting my time on stupid people

I was smart enough to not support army in politics but

I used to have a soft spot for Pmln than NS photo with Afghan interior minister and later stirring ethnic tensions for votes turned me off

I used to support PTI but when their official Twitter accounts started abusing my people and also went full retard even against basic national interests than I stopped supporting them

Than I explored ethno centrism but couple weeks into it I realized how stupid everyone is, how they lack a moral compass nor do they have principles, how they're pushing every group into greater danger and long term slavery nor do they have any capabilities
They're closer to TLP,TTP and other religious psychotic groups than genuine, legitimate political movement

I haven't been active here for a while but I saw some posts from endians and Afghand*s that brought back the fire in my belly
Normally I am smart enough to run circles around these fools but PTI guys opening up their backsides for Afghans for a 100th time quickly soured my taste yet again

Upon exploring all options I have realized that I should quit Pak SM in general, I have already gotten all my other accounts perma banned across reddit and other such platforms because Pakistanis are some of the most retarded people on the planet and I shouldn't be wasting my time on them
My only relationship to this land would be as my last retirement home in rural Punjab if it survives a nuclear holocaust by that time that is

That's why I privately asked @Waz @Mr X to please nuke my account and now publically too
Or else I'll come back and have to get perma banned here too on purpose
Thanks

PakAl

Sep 27, 2007
As I am growing old I realize I am wasting my time on stupid people

I was smart enough to not support army in politics but

I used to have a soft spot for Pmln than NS photo with Afghan interior minister and later stirring ethnic tensions for votes turned me off

I used to support PTI but when their official Twitter accounts started abusing my people and also went full retard even against basic national interests than I stopped supporting them

Than I explored ethno centrism but couple weeks into it I realized how stupid everyone is, how they lack a moral compass nor do they have principles, how they're pushing every group into greater danger and long term slavery nor do they have any capabilities
They're closer to TLP,TTP and other religious psychotic groups than genuine, legitimate political movement

I haven't been active here for a while but I saw some posts from endians and Afghand*s that brought back the fire in my belly
Normally I am smart enough to run circles around these fools but PTI guys opening up their backsides for Afghans for a 100th time quickly soured my taste yet again

Upon exploring all options I have realized that I should quit Pak SM in general, I have already gotten all my other accounts perma banned across reddit and other such platforms because Pakistanis are some of the most retarded people on the planet and I shouldn't be wasting my time on them
My only relationship to this land would be as my last retirement home in rural Punjab if it survives a nuclear holocaust by that time that is

That's why I privately asked @Waz @Mr X to please nuke my account and now publically too
Or else I'll come back and have to get perma banned here too on purpose
Thanks

Now do you understand why our elders stopped caring about Pakistan and it's politics, they just voted for local leaders and left everything as it is. The problem is the people mentality. Where ever you look you find chawals, the educated, mullahs, burger boys, all the same. When you get to know them very well you will understand the mentality, people with low morals and values. It's easy to point fingers at army these days but what about the rest? We need a few more generations to reach levels of Indonesia, Malaysia and Turkey, we all will be long gone by then.

But don't forget, don't ever be hopeless. Just live your life and be happy, do your small bit to make a change but continue in your life :)

Last edited:

Guru Dutt

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Sorry, but what about the true nature of Pakistanis ?.

Few samples :

- US gave $33 Billion in aid (not loans but free money) plus gave you free F-16 fighter jets but Pakistan in turn was feeding Biryani to Pindi shura, Peshawar shura, Karachi shura, Haqqanis etc. to attack US in Afganistan.
then they say why Afghans and russians do not trust them like they trust Indians when they dont trust there own nation and its people or thyose who run it and vice versa ;) :p

till they were getting money from west to fight USSR or Taliban they were best friends with Afghan(read pakhtoons and termed the fight in afghanistan as Jihad against foriegn rule) but after the moeny stopped they labelled it terrorism and kicked owt all those afghans for which they had taken billions of dollars worth of aid from Europe , UK , USA to " keep those refugees "

PakFactor

Elite Member
Sep 29, 2019
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Now do you understand why our elders stopped caring about Pakistan and it's politics, they just voted for local leaders and left everything as it is. The problem is the people mentality. Where ever you look you find chawals, the educated, mullahs, burger boys, all the same. When you get to know them very well you will understand the mentality, people with low morals and values. It's easy to point fingers at army these days but what about the rest? We need a few more generations to reach levels of Indonesia, Malaysia and Turkey, we all will be long gone by then.

But don't forget, don't ever be hopeless. Just live your life and be happy, do your small bit to make a change but continue in your life :)

It's not going to improve down too deep in the rabbit hole.

r3alist

Aug 17, 2019
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
From historical context, you were the people living south of Hindukush and regularly getting butchered by Foreign (Muslim) invaders. Hence the name "Hindukush".

Today, all those invaders might be considered your heroes but fact is they did extreme wrong to your ancestors and your people.

I am sorry but that's historical reality.

This is only a deranged person's history.

Inadequate feeling hindutvas need twisted Psycho sexual fantasies of rape and plunder.

Its always there under the surface.

r3alist

Aug 17, 2019
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
looks like your obsessed by meaning less words when it comes to sexual life or for you lack of it ;) :p
You the one getting a Hindutva orgasm from a forum interaction.

You openly admitted it and it's brilliant that you did.

Its now an important link of Psycho sexual inadequacy and depth of hindutva.

You are very hindutva, you also feel orgasmic on pdf, yes you said it.

Lulldapull

Oct 21, 2006
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
We are noticing how entwined these Indians are into our world. 😝……even though we’ve taken a step back from confrontation, putting India on ignore, and being in the worst financial situation of our history, the Indians are soohpurr interested in our situation. All over YouTube and whatnot, all they do is talk about us…..😝

Indians will always remain Indians. Nobody can change them.

halupridol

Jan 9, 2024
We are noticing how entwined these Indians are into our world. 😝……even though we’ve taken a step back from confrontation, putting India on ignore, and being in the worst financial situation of our history, the Indians are soohpurr interested in our situation. All over YouTube and whatnot, all they do is talk about us…..😝

Indians will always remain Indians. Nobody can change them.
Kya Indians Indians lagaya hua hai.India is huge,only a part of India,shows that pathetic behaviour.
It's bhayyas ,you won't find South Indians or northeast Indians bothering too much about Pakistan.

Users who are viewing this thread