• English is the official language of this forum. Posts in other languages will receive a warning, except in threads where foreign languages are permitted.

Shehbaz Sharif and Vladimir Putin meet in Astana, discuss expansion of Pakistan-Russia ties

CPTPLANET

Jun 27, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
You are getting likes from a hardcore Hindutva. It should tell you how popular Noonie propaganda is with Hindutvatis. LOL Noonies and Hindutvatis bhai bhai. A proud moment for you.
There’s a person here who just said we have no drama with India, lmao. As long as they exist as one entity ready to hurt Pakistanis, they are the enemy!

PakFactor

Elite Member
Sep 29, 2019
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
This is something that Khan needs to explain. Let's question all politicians, not selectively.

Honestly, the whole game plan for the country is wrong. We just have bad characters acting there roles.

nahtanbob

Elite Member
Sep 24, 2018
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Khan has already explained it in depth. Absolutely no secret whatsoever. He wants better relations with Russia. Something the Western powers don't approve and openly reject.

Relationship is a 2-way street. Do the Russians want better relations with Pakistan at the expense of their relationship with India ? Russians offer tens of billions in discounts for petroleum purchases for Modi's India. Are you telling me that those discounts were even available for Pakistan ?

If I was to believe the Imran Khan fan brigade, the Pakistani generals & other politicians would not take those discounts. They are so honorable <cough cough> to listen to some dud in Washington that they would prefer begging for $1 billion IMF loan

r3alist

Aug 17, 2019
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Relationship is a 2-way street. Do the Russians want better relations with Pakistan at the expense of their relationship with India ?

False dichotomy, obviously.

Plenty of room for improved relations without threatening India, Russia will tell you that themselves.

If Russia is in China's pocket as some mockingly say, will India eventually become much less important for Russia? You cant discount it

nahtanbob

Elite Member
Sep 24, 2018
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
False dichotomy, obviously.

Plenty of room for improved relations without threatening India, Russia will tell you that themselves.

If Russia is in China's pocket as some mockingly say, will India eventually become much less important for Russia? You cant discount it

It is not my dichotomy. It is the way Pakistanis look at the world.

Russia is too large to be in anyone's pocket.

I can understand why Russia is important for India. I do not know why India is important for Russia.

You dodged the key point
Russians offer tens of billions in discounts for petroleum purchases for Modi's India. Are you telling me that those discounts were even available for Pakistan ?

Dalit

Elite Member
Mar 16, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Relationship is a 2-way street. Do the Russians want better relations with Pakistan at the expense of their relationship with India ? Russians offer tens of billions in discounts for petroleum purchases for Modi's India. Are you telling me that those discounts were even available for Pakistan ?

If I was to believe the Imran Khan fan brigade, the Pakistani generals & other politicians would not take those discounts. They are so honorable <cough cough> to listen to some dud in Washington that they would prefer begging for $1 billion IMF loan

No one asked you anything. You are irrelevant to this discussion. Nevertheless, let me put you in your righful place.

Not so long ago your country USA accused the Pakistani army for being sympathisers and the veritable arm of the Taliban. Worse, you guys killed Pakistani soldiers at Salala and bragged how it was a mistake. Suddenly you are pretending to be allied with the Pakistani army LOL You cannot possibly fool us with these pathetic shenanigans.

r3alist

Aug 17, 2019
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
It is not my dichotomy. It is the way Pakistanis look at the world.

Russia is too large to be in anyone's pocket.

I can understand why Russia is important for India. I do not know why India is important for Russia.

You dodged the key point
Its a stupid question, Russia is willing to sell at discount to the extent anyone can buy, and the value of the transaction

Pakistan would obviously buy less, the point would be is it a good transaction.

Dalit

Elite Member
Mar 16, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Its a stupid question, Russia is willing to sell at discount to the extent anyone can buy, and the value of the transaction

Pakistan would obviously buy less, the point would be is it a good transaction.

He is just desperate to have Pakistan in his USA camp. He just won't say it out loud like his pathetic leaders. Why else would an American/Indian literally beg on a daily basis to Pakistanis to view China and Russia as villains?

r3alist

Aug 17, 2019
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
He is just desperate to have Pakistan in his USA camp. He just won't say it out loud like his pathetic leaders. Why else would an American/Indian literally beg on a daily basis to Pakistanis to view China and Russia as villains?
Its a moronic flex, on Indias economic heft, it's not on topic

CPTPLANET

Jun 27, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
hes an Indian not an American. The things with some of them is they love to larp as non Indians and then make arguments from the basis on how it will make India stronger or how it will benefit India to do xyz. There are sincere Indian members here that do not larp, but then you have low educated WhatsApp losers Hindutva fu*ks that do this.

nahtanbob

Elite Member
Sep 24, 2018
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

Why would Pakistan buy Russian oil to save $100 million and risk a $3 billion IMF loan ? Would it make sense ?

Volume matters. For all practical reasons most of the discounts went to China & India

nahtanbob

Elite Member
Sep 24, 2018
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
No one asked you anything. You are irrelevant to this discussion. Nevertheless, let me put you in your righful place.

Not so long ago your country USA accused the Pakistani army for being sympathisers and the veritable arm of the Taliban. Worse, you guys killed Pakistani soldiers at Salala and bragged how it was a mistake. Suddenly you are pretending to be allied with the Pakistani army LOL You cannot possibly fool us with these pathetic shenanigans.

I do not know the relationship between Pakistani army and Taliban. I am not sure anything good has come out of it. Anyway the Taliban is in your neighborhood and your headache. Just do not fly civilian jetliners into high rises.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Latest Posts