Stupid & Funny from Around the World

I have learned how to bake cakes
If anyone wants to get this made, let me know.

1713218396331.png

No idea, but a terrifying thought.
Why add a more sturdy structure that can support weight as it hangs instead of the generally more flimsy fans? Maybe because they break a lot more?
Just die but don’t incur additional costs to us?

Although I am sure there is a much less sinister albeit more ridiculous reason for these cages.

Wrong calculation as it is not including the operating cost and maintenance cost, additionally estimation of useful life is also exaggerated.

One simply can not calculate life cycle cost just on the basis of capital expenditure, further it is difficult to calculate the 'cost of opportunity loses' due to 'bad investment decision'

😇😇😇

Wrong calculation as it is not including the operating cost and maintenance cost, additionally estimation of useful life is also exaggerated.

One simply can not calculate life cycle cost just on the basis of capital expenditure, further it is difficult to calculate the 'cost of opportunity loses' due to 'bad investment decision'

😇😇😇
Including but not limited to ...

اصل خرچے تو شادی کے بعد ُشروع ہوتے ہیں ٹائم ملے تو ُفرصت میں حساب لگا کر ُمندرجہ آئیڈی ارسال کردیجئے گا

Users who are viewing this thread

Back