Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

Houthi bombardment of Tel-Aviv:-

It looks like Israel just fought back.

the traitors in Saudi Arabia, Jordan and Egypt must have seen and detected the aircraft flying out of Israel

when Yemen fires they protect Israel and when Israel replies they allow safe passage ?

all Arab nations involved must be nuked by Iran

Not surprised. Listen I know I shouldn’t be so judgmental but Moroccans that I’ve met were some of the most scummiest people. They were disgustingly ghetto and plain strange. Nothing Islamic about them. Irony was that the older generation are hijabi wearing but the kids were as far away from religious as you can find.

I don’t mean to generalize

Jewish Moroccans?

the traitors in Saudi Arabia, Jordan and Egypt must have seen and detected the aircraft flying out of Israel

when Yemen fires they protect Israel and when Israel replies they allow safe passage ?

all Arab nations involved must be nuked by Iran
Israeli's flew along the Red Sea. Anyone can see and detect airplanes just like you can detect and see US/UK Navy in the area. Does not mean you attack them.

That’s a massive attack. That’s a huge fire. I guess Tel Aviv getting hit really deeply hurt the Israelis.

I was not expecting a Israeli attack. But forgot how they resort to dirty actions such as target civilian infrastructure. They're trying to send a message of 'we'll plunge your country into a humantarian crisis' or 'kill your civilians' if you try stopping the genocide in Gaza.

When the TTP blew up a school it created world wide news and gave birth to Malala.

But when Israel blows on schools on a daily basis and murders school children nobody bats an eye??... Why? Where are the Malalas for Palestinian children???

That’s a massive attack. That’s a huge fire. I guess Tel Aviv getting hit really deeply hurt the Israelis.
It is oil depot for electric generators, no military value but provides "spectacle" footage. Very stupid move by zionist, this will make yemen only more determined and comited to the war.

It is not hard for Israel to do this. They have the biggest F35 fleet in the region, minus US Navy. And fuel tankers. And standoff weapons to fire at targets off from the sea.

Israel, however, can't direct a entire war and doesn't have the capacity.

Let's see if Ansarallah can hit a similar target in coming days and weeks. And put them in awkward position.

It is oil depot for electric generators, no military value but provides "spectacle" footage. Very stupid move by zionist, this will make yemen only more determined and comited to the war.
No doubt. Im guessing Yemen conducted the attack on TA in lieu of Hezbollah for that Israeli strike on HZ commander. This is to ensure Beirut doesn’t get leveled.

Smart policy.

When will Iran provide air defense equipment to the Houthis?

Users who are viewing this thread

• Pakistan Defence Latest

Back