Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

Ansarallah can target Tel Aviv on a daily basis if capability is available. Israel is not powerful enough to fight multiple fronts. And it certainly can't launch a large scale aerial campaign in Yemen. Nor Iran. They're afraid to strike Lebanon right next door.

What they will do is have US deploy more military assets in the region. To make defensive shield around them.
If every Muslim country did what Yemen is doing then Israel would be history.

ICJ rules Israel's occupation/annexation of Palestinian West Bank is illegal, Palestinians have legal right to Resistance

"under customary international law, the population in the occupied territory does not owe allegiance to the occupying Power, and that it is not precluded from using force in accordance with international law to resist the occupation"

Hezbollah footage of Almas-4 ATGM strike against Merkava mk.4 MBT

Latest Iranian Almas ATGM vs latest Israeli Merkava MBT... Looks like Merkava deployed Trophy APS but it didn't work properly. The missile impacted near the top of the MBT where it has a lot of armour, but serious damage seems likely. 1-0 to Almas-4?

Hezbollah footage of Almas-4 ATGM strike against Merkava mk.4 MBT

Latest Iranian Almas ATGM vs latest Israeli Merkava MBT... Looks like Merkava deployed Trophy APS but it didn't work properly. The missile impacted near the top of the MBT where it has a lot of armour, but serious damage seems likely. 1-0 to Almas-4?

The 2 side AP’s both activated but couldn’t hit the one from above 👏 .

Blind spot. 🙂

Moroccans party with Israelis in Jerusalem amid ongoing genocide
Not surprised. Listen I know I shouldn’t be so judgmental but Moroccans that I’ve met were some of the most scummiest people. They were disgustingly ghetto and plain strange. Nothing Islamic about them. Irony was that the older generation are hijabi wearing but the kids were as far away from religious as you can find.

I don’t mean to generalize

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Latest Posts

Back