Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

Per Houthis, they are starting a new phase and I presume they will now attack the heart of Israel, which is Tel Aviv.
If only Yemen wasn't that far from Palestine.
Right now Zionists are panicking. Their most important redline is crossed already.

Ansarallah posesses an advanced missile/drone production/assembly line. Be sure they wouldn't have made an uncalcualted move without proper preparedness.

For months they have been fighting British and American navies at sea, now they are targeting the most sensitive point of Zionists, their capital. I have no doubt they are ready to fight Zionists without ground access to them.

Per Houthis, they are starting a new phase and I presume they will now attack the heart of Israel, which is Tel Aviv.
If only Yemen wasn't that far from Palestine.
Second explosion was oxygen tank explosion. No new attack reported.

Right now Zionists are panicking. Their most important redline is crossed already.

Ansarallah posesses an advanced missile/drone production/assembly line. Be sure they wouldn't have made an uncalcualted move without proper preparedness.

For months they have been fighting British and American navies at sea, now they are targeting the most sensitive point of Zionists, their capital. I have no doubt they are ready to fight Zionists without ground access to them.
Ansarallah can target Tel Aviv on a daily basis if capability is available. Israel is not powerful enough to fight multiple fronts. And it certainly can't launch a large scale aerial campaign in Yemen. Nor Iran. They're afraid to strike Lebanon right next door.

What they will do is have US deploy more military assets in the region. To make defensive shield around them.

The word Houthis have used now is 'integration' with forces in Syria and Iraq.
Everyone knows that Israel can't live without having its 'deterrence' in place. Hezbollah eroded the deterrence in the north. Gazans have eroded that in adjacent communities like Sderot. Houthis eroded in Eilat.
Tel Aviv is Israel's red line--and I think America's too: In an earlier conflict many years ago, Americans had let the anti-Israel regional forces know of that. I am forgetting the exact event but it was I think conveyed by an American President himself.
It is not Jerusalem which is the heart of Israel. It is Tel Aviv.

Ansarallah can target Tel Aviv on a daily basis if capability is available. Israel is not powerful enough to fight multiple fronts. And it certainly can't launch a large scale aerial campaign in Yemen. Nor Iran. They're afraid to strike Lebanon right next door.

What they will do is have US deploy more military assets in the region. To make defensive shield around them.
Yeah they can but there are barriers. From KSA's southern borders to its north American early warning radars, missile batteries are ready to defend Israel. Also in Jordan and most possibly in Egypt, in red sea and USA's illegal bases in Syria and Iraq.

Most of Yemeni projectiles are intercepted on their way to Israel unfortunately but they never stopped trying.

This one case is more significant since they hit Tel aviv. One of the most protected areas on the planet.

Israel is taking steps on the ground to annex the West Bank. Are these court rulings too late ? Only sanctions can prevent that. No sanctions means they will go ahead with full annexation of the West Bank. Which had nothing to do with the conflict in Gaza. They did it anyway.

For those that blame Hamas for 'giving them excuse to occupy Gaza'.

The Litmus Test for a regional war will be massive targeting of Beirut and Tel Aviv.

And the Palestinian existence is now totally dependent upon the support from the Iranian proxies. Sunni Arabs--btw I was raised a Sunni Muslim-- have more or less abandoned Palestinians. The MOST disappointing of them are the large Palestinian refugees living in Jordan: They haven't done much for their brothers in Gaza, have they?? They have the land connectivity to Syria/Iraq and beyond and they have the numbers but....

The Knesset could be from 1948. No surprise.

It is interesting that there are wildy exaggerated figures of Palestinian refugees making up 60% of Jordan's population when the true figure is around 20%.

Yes maybe they could do more but remember the toy Jordanian King is likely to be ruthless in putting down any opposition to his rule and "alliance" with the entity. He will have all the western(US/UK/German) backing to slaughter Palestinians in the thousands just like his father did in 1970.

Last edited:
Israel has no options to respond on Yemen. US is already targeting Yemen in strikes. And also shooting down any targets heading to Israel. Which is wild. US won't do that for any other country.
USA is occupied by them

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Country Watch Latest

Back