SUV for girls, Geely Galaxy E5 EV SUV , Only $15,000, Many young Chinese girls first car

I don't mind if you believe that girls are equally good drivers.. that's something debatable topic

One of our businesses is risk management, which involves using insurance to secure assets when rating vehicles, both commercial and personal. Females have a much better rate than men. So while females do some questionable things its mostly us males that screw it up for everyone.

One of our businesses is risk management, which involves using insurance to secure assets when rating vehicles, both commercial and personal. Females have a much better rate than men. So while females do some questionable things its mostly us males that screw it up for everyone.

I will judge based on my experiences .

Driving a car or two wheeler - it's all about your confidence, control on your fearneess, sharp eyes, and drive experience etc

Usually what I have observed - girls usually drive with safety - drive slow, and working with slow motion and reflections are not fast because they usually fear.

Otherhand -once drivery learnt by boys - they started overestimate theirself and drive risky and cause more incidents due to false assumptions of their driving skills.

Again, not judging about all the women and girls, I am saying - most .... Ther are many females who are better than men driver's

Last edited:

Driving a car or two wheeler - it's all about your confidence, control on your fearneess, sharp eyes, and drive experience etc

Usually what I have observed - girls usually drive with safety - drive slow, and working with slow motion and reflections are not fast because they usually fear.

Otherhand -once drivery learnt by boys - they started overestimate theirself and drive risky and cause more incidents due to their false assumptions of their driving skills.

Again, not judging about all the women and girls, I am saying - most .... Ther are many females who are better than men driver's

Yes, it varies. But one thing I've learned stays constants each year, when winter hits both male and females forget how to drive.

Why is this car only suggested for girls? It's ok for guys too ?

It's probably smaller. For instance many cars are considered "girl" cars if you can't push the seat back far enough to comfortably reach the pedals without your knees still bent up awkwardly. As if they have been designed for short people (ie women). Many sub-compact cars like the Honda-Fit fall into this category.

Last edited:

Otherhand -once drivery learnt by boys - they started overestimate theirself and drive risky and cause more incidents due to false assumptions of their driving skills.

It might be a cultural thing for boys to drive risky where you live, which is strange. I have seen female drivers who are very good; I have also seen female drivers lacking in road sense; I don't buy the "girls usually drive with safety" trope therefore, and by extension, I don't buy the "boys overestimate theirself and drive risky" trope either. I was a careful driver from the start and I believe that there are many like me. Of-course, when a person learns driving for the first time, he or she might show error in judgement in some situations but any driver can learn and get better with experience if the mindset is right.

I usually find hired drivers to be lacking in manners even if they can drive well. Although, I know one who is good.

Last edited:

SUV for girls, Geely Galaxy E5 EV SUV , Only $15,000, Many young Chinese girls first car​

SUV for girls, Geely Galaxy E5 EV SUV , Only $15,000, Many young Chinese girls first carGeely tries to capture young female customers with budget SUV

Too many screens.
All touch control
Nothing but distraction .

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back