TF-X / KAAN / Hürjet Turkish Fighter & Trainer Aircrafts News & Discussions

Unique Power is coming to rule the skies in the region

KAAN , KIZILELMA and ANKA-3

-- Stealth technology
-- Advanced sensor fusion with AESA Radar , EOTS and IRST
-- Internal weapon bays for stealth flight capability
-- Advanced digital capabilities including AI supported high-capacity networking
-- Increased range stand-off and BVR Missiles
-- Full data-to-decision (D2D) capability to operate together with manned and unmanned stealth Fighter Jets

1726732102847.jpeg
1726732203973.jpeg
1726732230478.jpeg

The Pride of Turkish Aviation Industry KAAN and HURJET

Some PDF users often claimed unreal things and created illusions in 2019 , 2020 , 2021 , 2022

They called KAAN Project even ultra nationalist fake project

RESULT
1727190779603.jpeg

Last edited:
Calm down ... yes I was wrong that I did not even expect a flight so early, but to portray this type always constantly as the "ruler of the sky" as more capable than XYZ is similar wrong and in fact similar annoying, since at least for now and until the engine issue is not solved, Kaan is nothing more than a promising concept, flown as a demonstrator far from being ready for operations and as such, let us wait what comes next ...

Between 2019 and 2023 they said that KAAN is an ultra nationalist fake Project
and now They says KAAN is nothing more than a promising concept

I wonder what they will say when KAAN is delivered to the Turkish Air Force in 2028

1727192845577.png

Last edited:
Between 2019 and 2023 they said that KAAN is an ultra nationalist fake Project
and now They says KAAN is nothing more than a promising concept

I wonder what they will say when KAAN is delivered to the Turkish Air Force in 2028

Well, then they - aka me and other critics - will be amazed and admit in awe we were wrong!

But what will you and other "overenthusiastic" guys do, if all the bold announcements come to nothing because the development of the engine in particular is more difficult than you explained, the USA refuses to deliver more F110s ... or, as with the F-16/AESA project, not everything goes so smoothly?

Would you be able to swallow your pride and admit that not everything is as easy as has been announced all these years?

But what will you and other "overenthusiastic" guys do, if all the bold announcements come to nothing because the development of the engine in particular is more difficult than you explained, the USA refuses to deliver more F110s ... or, as with the F-16/AESA project, not everything goes so smoothly?

Our TEI and TR-MOTOR are not "overenthusiastic" guys
İf they say something that means they can develop turbofan Engine

Maybe there will be a delay of a few years at most, but eventually they will succeed

They have proven this so far with the TEI TS-1400 Engine
No more we need USA for Helicopter Engines

This was a dream 8 years ago, but Türkiye has become one of the 6 countries in the world in this field.

The next is turbofan Engine .. TF-6.000 , TF-10.000 and in finally TF-35.000
Wait and See

Thanks to American embargoes which forced Turkiye to develop its own advanced defense Industry

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back