The Challenge of Foreign Fighters

That's not how it works. Many times groups don't take responsibility, especially TTP does this during negotiation talks for political benefit to cause chaos
Well it can’t be coincidence that Chinese investment projects and citizens have been attacked at two different locations in short interval.

Yes Bharat, the only concern is a day later your FO make statement that they are looking at option of restarting business relations with same Bharat who, as per your expert thoughts, killed 5 chinese on pakistani soil.
We are enemies anything can be expected, making Chinese disgruntled vis Γ  vis Pakistan is more beneficial to them as compared to trading with Pakistan.

We are enemies anything can be expected, making Chinese disgruntled vis Γ  vis Pakistan is more beneficial to them as compared to trading with Pakistan.

I think you lost the message. If Bharat was identified as perpetrator, your establishment, for atleast few days, would not be talking about sending an olive branch to same country.

Means your rulers know every well, its not us. Dont beat up for things we havent done my friend.

I think you lost the message. If Bharat was identified as perpetrator, your establishment, for atleast few days, would not be talking about sending an olive branch to same country.

Means your rulers know every well, its not us. Dont beat up for things we havent done my friend.
Do you really think anyone in Pakistan trusts current Establishment?

No, I dont think so, for now. But what you guys can do or are doing about it?

And you still trust the propaganda they have done in past, putting Bharat as an absolute evil figure.

Why are you selective in rejecting your establishment propagandas?
Plenty of other players other than Bharat.

Not that Bharat is not involved in more than a few things but its not the only one.

Nowadays Bharat prefers to sit back and watch its efforts get multiplied by Pakistani mentality inclement corruption and incompetence to watch this house of cards crumble on its own.

Plenty of other players other than Bharat.

Not that Bharat is not involved in more than a few things but its not the only one.

Nowadays Bharat prefers to sit back and watch its efforts get multiplied by Pakistani mentality inclement corruption and incompetence to watch this house of cards crumble on its own.

Yes, offcourse many, but aren't they invited by actions taken by Pak establishment to extract out max from various past situations of others?

I think the easiest to sort out is Bharat, just lack the real will. And that has given the space to notorious forces to flourish, both sides.

I remember reading Kuldip Nayar, where he has written that Shastri has recalled in 1962 Shah of Iran asking Ayub fighting alongside India against the red menace - China, and had it be true and Pakistanis shedding their blood, India would not have said No if they asked for even Kashmir.

That would have been so close to what Jinnah has told to Nayar, a reporter back then, that Pakistan would have fought any third country attacking India.

It was so close, the history would have been very different. Pity.

Couple of emotional speeches, nice gestures, a walk to sweet memories and a curb on extremist - we are good to go. At the end - we share the language, we share the core social values and thus we understand each other the most.

@Joe Shearer Nehru paid the price of Menon stupidity all the way.

Last edited:
No, I dont think so, for now. But what you guys can do or are doing about it?

And you still trust the propaganda they have done in past, putting Bharat as an absolute evil figure.

Why are you selective in rejecting your establishment propagandas?
We are just waiting.
We know our establishment very well, whatever they have done and are doing is another matter.
Conspiracies hatched by Bharat against Pakistan are very well known among masses.There is no propaganda when it comes to Bharat-Pakistan enemity.

India has a jackpot and natural ally in Afghanistan. Its going to get worse from here for Pakistan.

Countless radicalised anti-Pakistan jihadis in Afghanistan.

It's US not India this time

Americans are very accurately hitting their enemies but not directly.
first suicide attack in Iran to keep it busy in its own home
Then Attack on Chinese related Projects in Pakistan
Now attack in Russia to get the Russian Civilians feel the heat of War.
Though local factors are also there but surely there is some method in this madness and US is the player here.

Yes, offcourse many, but aren't they invited by actions taken by Pak establishment to extract out max from various past situations of others?

I think the easiest to sort out is Bharat, just lack the real will. And that has given the space to notorious forces to flourish, both sides.

I remember reading Kuldip Nayar, where he has written that Shastri has recalled in 1962 Shah of Iran asking Ayub fighting alongside India against the red menace - China, and had it be true and Pakistanis shedding their blood, India would not have said No if they asked for even Kashmir.

That would have been so close to what Jinnah has told to Nayar, a reporter back then, that Pakistan would have fought any third country attacking India.

It was so close, the history would have been very different. Pity.

Couple of emotional speeches, nice gestures, a walk to sweet memories and a curb on extremist - we are good to go. At the end - we share the language, we share the core social values and thus we understand each other the most.

@Joe Shearer Nehru paid the price of Menon stupidity all the way.
It is also rumored that Shastri - much more astute than Nehru IMO - offered a resolution to Kashmir to Ayub in return for dropping the claims to Junagardh and Hyderabad - a no brainer but back the former rulers of those princely states commanded a lot more leevay in Pakistan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back