The Chief Minister of KPK has been abducted and is missing

it became clear that the establishment had a long meeting with Ali Amin, and during this time, they had their tout journalists spread the news that Ali Amin was in custody.

However, the downside of this was that the KP Assembly ended up saying everything they had been wanting to say for a long time.

They knew they coming for them for that reason they shelter themselves into the parliament. This thing made them make mistake. And now it put qazi isa into very tite position. Attack on parliament make them eligible for article 6
Bro if they were also thinking in the same manner then they don't deserve the to be leader specially during these testing times.

Bro if they were also thinking in the same manner then they don't deserve the to be leader specially during these testing times.
Their cleverness has created the opposite of nine May propaganda, which is called the 10 September attack on Parliament. Which is mother of every institution. Their cleverness dismantled 9 May propaganda. Wait and see, this will bring many necks in Article 6. This how Asim munier and shabaz shif co used this flas flag operation..

military will revolt.. i see that happening for the first time in the history of Pakistan
Nope it wont..as i dont believe its the problem of chief or even corps commanders

I believe eveey officer is "harami" once they step in kakool academy they become brain washed into being a hardcore member of the Mafia (hence why generals and even section commanders are doing nasty things without orders from the top based upon their own agenda or commission)

Yes sokdiers are fine but soldiers are kept separate from officers

I first had this observation as a student of highschool when we were hosted by military for a summer camp

It would be maymmur like situation but with amount of airplanes we have it could be far worse then 1971.. those jf17 have pretty heavy pay loads and can cause alot of death in cities

Pakistan army aint Turkish army or bengladeshi army that wont fire on people..you can think so and believe so but facts dont suggest that ..its more like Syrian army

Last edited:
Is the Army completely bonkers? Are there no sane senior officers who cannot forsee what is happening and where this is leading.

Pakistan needs rescuing from these self serving generals, this is a horrible tragedy in the making. All for the establishment.
Nope
Every officer is hired from age of teenager just like how mafia recruit their workers
They are trained and brain washed...hence no, rhere isnt a single emandar officer

Nope it wont..as i dont believe its the problem of chief or even corps commanders

I believe eveey officer is "harami" once they step in kakool academy they become brain washed into being a hardcore member of the Mafia

Yes sokdiers are fine but soldiers are kept separate from officers

I first had this observation as a student of highschool when we were hosted by military for a summer camp

It would be maymmur like situation but with amount of airplanes we have it could be far worse then 1971.. those jf17 have pretty heavy pay loads and can cause alot of death in cities

Pakistan army aint Turkish army or bengladeshi army that wont fire on people..you can think so and believe so but facts dont suggest that ..its more like Syrian army

JF-17 pilots could benefit from using civilians as a live firing target practice.

Pakistani village females can breed more children and raise them by feeding them daal and roti; cheap staple food.

The members of KPK aeembly are turning out to be unsung heroes. Taking on the deep state from the floor of the assembly and exposing it.

Up to the Pakistani state, whether they make use of this energy to provide a better path or fight against it.

If it chooses the latter, we may be in the early stages of a freedom struggle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back