The Chief Minister of KPK has been abducted and is missing

What else do we expect from Pakhay Ke Dakoo (PKD)?
Pakistan has half a million Dakoo's with guns, If India
attacks today then the result will be much worse than 1971.

General Asim Munir made a written London Agreement, which stated that PTI would be dismantled and cases would be filed against us. I sent a message to General Asim Munir that I was aware of the London Agreement. He responded, saying, "Don't worry, I will remain neutral." - @ImranKhanPTI

Yeh chutyapa sirf isi mulk main ho sakta hai.
Just a coincidence that all the "leaders who are arrested" were available at known places which are easily accessible for Police.

Attending the session of Parliament is most necessary thing for many PTI leaders after the political gathering in Islamabad.

Now I definitely believe that the Generals and the people we thought to be very clever and tactically smart, are nothing but a dumb bag of rocks.

You guys have seen house of cards or any other similar show ? Well our morons are on the other end of the spectrum.

Been saying this for long, in a dumb quest to crush IK to please their foreign masters, these rats in GHQ have taken on whole nation. I cant see any way out of this except Asim Muneer, Bajwa, Nadeem Anjum and who ever is being alligned with Asim Muneer in GHQ, hanging from the poles on the streets of Pakistan. Heads must literally roll.

On a whole these suggestions are good, but we are just making a strawman here.

Pakistan kay 95% maslay are not because of Afghan immigrants but ourselves.
99% of problems could be solved if people focused on doing their own jobs, stayed within their boundaries, and respected the rules. If everyone worked honestly and avoided interfering in others' work, many issues would disappear. It's about accountability, integrity, and letting each person handle their responsibilities without unnecessary noise or disruption.

Laanat on state of Pakistan
Please don’t say that… country we born the country where our forefathers are buried we love the most. Say lanth on Asim munier and shif family with zardari

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Posts

Back