The Chief Minister of KPK has been abducted and is missing

I would like to ask ex servicemen here what they think of this overreach that has been tarnishing the name and reputation of the country’s armed forces. The ppl used to hold the army, Air Force, navy, etc in such high regard…
…if u are a veteran and can safely comment here ur honest views…it would be much appreciated. I would request civilian members here to tag members that have served.
If they do. They will be band or speed limit as this website some elements in management so scared and they think everything is lie and propaganda when it comes to Asim munier

PML-N is playing with fire. Balochistan should have served as a lesson. These donkeys will never learn. Just a bunch of corrupt donkeys.
Idiot in GHQ is behind everything. How stupid and reckless this man iis….

Idiot in GHQ is behind everything. How stupid and reckless this man iis….

Pakistan is already in a precarious situation whichever way you look. All indicators suggest a negative outlook. These morons are only adding more oil to a raging fire. It isn't going to end well at this rate.

As I said in the other thread, they will do something that will be the final nail in their coffin,

What the f is PTI remaining leadership is waiting for .. call nation wide protest and surround the corp commander houses. Time to act is now

Time has come to really confront these thugs. That much I agree with.

"Student are coming Student are coming"

Aek hi nara lago

Student "Aa" rahe hain !!!

Srilanka
Bangladesh
Pakistan

This is why I say....

Pakistan is a failed Banana Republic of Faujistan!

🍌

Banana republic of faujistan

This is why I say....

Pakistan is a failed Banana Republic of Faujistan!

🍌
Inshallah, we will rise again. There is always light after a long night. We must carry on until our people receive their rights and true democratic values. We must not be afraid

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Posts

Back