The Dark Legacy of Former DG ISI Nadeem Anjum: A Tale of Constitutional Breaches and Human Rights Violations

I am sure Nadeem Anjum will be heading to some western country or their affiliates nations like Gulf states as a reward for the service he rendered to them. He needs to be tracked by overseas Pakistanis. His life needs to become hell.
He has traveled to Australia many times recently, so there is a chance he may move there, as there aren't many Pakistanis living in Australia. I believe he feels that if he moves to the West, he will be named and shamed, so there's a higher chance he will choose Australia instead. Otherwise, Europe, America, and Arab countries are likely to face a lot of trouble.

He got retired and he took retirement for his son as he is running for his safty it is a lesson for other people as well. Never betray your mother land.. he will move to USA or Canada. But Pakistani in abroad will not welcome him he will face lot of music here.
Eh?
Only lesson i see is that do betray your country so you can enjoy good retirement and lots of money 🤑🤑

Pakistani dont care about other Pakistanis..there are plenty of gora in those countries and many ex military intelligence people..they share common hobbies like electricuting balls of innocent Pakistanis

IK also married Bushra Bibi recently who was a nani and she left her family for her lover and his wealth plus power.
If you were married to that cuck of a husband of Bushra Bibi's, you would have left him as well. Nothing wrong in getting a divorce Islamically.

He has traveled to Australia many times recently, so there is a chance he may move there, as there aren't many Pakistanis living in Australia. I believe he feels that if he moves to the West, he will be named and shamed, so there's a higher chance he will choose Australia instead. Otherwise, Europe, America, and Arab countries are likely to face a lot of trouble.

Thats what Kiyani end up doing as well. Australia seems to be the destination of these traitors. Big country, less polulation, million miles away from the spot light , good life style, and not many Pakistanis to deal with.

Why are you spamming siasat articles in the security section

Saaar why people with different political opinions to me iz allowed saar

Please stfu, if you want a PTI forum go find it elsewhere
saaarrr boot licking jindabad saaar!!!

leather for lyfeeeee!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back