Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

Israeli running a campaign , to split Lebnoon population against each other on social media, claiming "Christians in Lebanon will be spared if they kick out Muslims to Syria" . However there are videos of Lebanon's people working together against Israeli Agression

Mean while ,

1727201046132.png

Last edited:
Like I said earlier their plan is to annex parts of southern Lebanon in the long run. It's the only way they will be able to move their IDPs from the North back to their homes.

Pressure is growing in Israel as people in the North have been displaced for some time now, interestingly 50% of the population supports a wider war with Hezbollah whilst the remainder are either opposed to a wider conflict or undecided.

As the war drags on the appetite of citizens will sour, as neither the hostages have been rescued/recovered nor any sight to the end in conflict.

Israel therefore may be looking to make symbolic strikes to please the masses and remove pressure domestically.

Internationally it is yes to be seen what if any influence can be brought to bare against Israel and other parties to return to the discussion table.

Based on last two weeks of incidents - that now looks to be near impossible.

Unless a direct threat is made to the Israeli homeland, the other international actors behind Israel will not force it to sit on the table. In one way, Israel is doing the job for them by eliminating militia actors from the field, and it's serving their purpose.

It's either Egypt, Saudi, or Jordan that bears its cat claws; we can see some slowdown if they do some strikes on the Israeli mainland. But that in itself is asking for too much, as these morons are still fighting a Sunni-Shia conflict that serves no purpose in the overall scheme of things while Israel rips the pichwari's off both Sunnis and Shias.

Another interesting fact is that the lady who ran the pager company worked at the IAEA in 2008, according to Reuters News. Link this with Iranian hacking and assassinations; it seems the IAEA has been playing a double game.

The dangers of joining in beliefs propagated by mass propaganda are clear to Lebanese - now. Will they have to become clear to Pakistanis in a similar, awful way or are there Pakistanis here willing to publicly resist such a fate? Who is willing to buck the trend and counter the mass-madness tide of Israel- and Jew-hatred?

Your grandparents couldn't do it in 1971 and millions of Pakistanis - almost all Easterners - died then. Because of the hate.

Are you suggesting Israel can do what its doing to Lebanon and Palestine to Pakistan?

Israel can do nothing without papa America who is bankrolling everything. Israel will be suicidal to try and attack Pak, they are not weak infact they can end Israel literally.

Now remember a rocket with a 500lb warhead also has the extra explosiver power due to its immense speed, unlike Zionist dropped bombs where the energy mainly comes from the energy in the explosive as they move relatively slowly when hitting the target.
Once Hezbollah unleash their long-range missiles with 500kg warheads, a single direct hit is likely to level something as large as an apartment building.

Didn't know any of that! But then I lean on Aziqbal and Persian Gulf for hardware knowledge.
I like to call myself a wanna-be analyst! I browse many sources--especially from the bad-guy sources, and I synthesize and keep updating my understanding of events. I contextualize. I put 'human beings' and their psychology as focus. I am, overall, a 'Humanist'. LOL!

Israel can do nothing without papa America who is bankrolling everything. Israel will be suicidal to try and attack Pak, they are not weak infact they can end Israel literally.

Perhaps off topic: Remove the nukes and America from the equation and see: A one on one between Pakistan vs Israel or a Turkey vs Israel is likely to be Israeli defeat. I believe Pakistan and Turkey are the two most powerful militaries in the Islamic world. Iran would be a distant third although Iran does have very good manufacturing and scientific base. Pakistan, Iran and Turkey military alliance would whoop anyone except the Big Three (Russia, America and China).

Didn't know any of that! But then I lean on Aziqbal and Persian Gulf for hardware knowledge.
I like to call myself a wanna-be analyst! I browse many sources--especially from the bad-guy sources, and I synthesize and keep updating my understanding of events. I contextualize. I put 'human beings' and their psychology as focus. I am, overall, a 'Humanist'. LOL!

We need to take into account kinetic energy as well as that is proportional to mass * (speed)^2.

Doubling the speed, quadruples the kinetic energy of an object.

With rockets landing at Mach 3, you can imagine the amount of destruction they would unleash even without an explosive warhead.

Perhaps off topic: Remove the nukes and America from the equation and see: A one on one between Pakistan vs Israel or a Turkey vs Israel is likely to be Israeli defeat. I believe Pakistan and Turkey are the two most powerful militaries in the Islamic world. Iran would be a distant third although Iran does have very good manufacturing and scientific base. Pakistan, Iran and Turkey military alliance would whoop anyone except the Big Three (Russia, America and China).
The one thing with Pak I am uncertain of is how long could they sustain a conflict, do they have sufficient stocks and ability to make artillery pieces, mortars etc items in high use like Ukraine. Maybe they do as thats whats needed

However in Israels case its like a fighter that can do allot of damage but is not good at taking some back. Israel however has another neighbour Egypt which could do serious damage but his paid off by the Americans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back