The Economic History of the Last 2,000 Years in 1 Little Graph

double post

=>
India’s ultra-high-net-worth individuals (UHNWI) with net worth over $30 million is estimated to rise by 58.4% in the next five years to 19,119 individuals in 2027 from 12,069 in 2022. India’s billionaire population is expected to move up to 195 individuals in 2027 from 161 individuals in 2022, showed a Knight Frank India report.

India’s ultra wealthy population to grow by 58.4% in next five years, Knight Frank

The Knight Frank India report estimates that the number of ultra-high-net-worth individuals (UHNWIs) in India will rise by 58.4% in the next five years to 19,119 individuals in 2027 from 12,069 in 2022. The Indian high-net-worth-individual (HNI) population, with asset value of $1 million and...
economictimes.indiatimes.com
economictimes.indiatimes.com

Last edited:
@ST1976 thanks maarne se kya hum maan jayenge.

Chal bata tera gaanv kahan hai.

Cheers, Doc

my father was 'class one' officer, my mother currently receive Pension which is measured above IG standard. we are mainly from Lucknow city of India.....

my parents are from Bihar, but me and my brother born in UP, i write place of birth Gorakhpur in my Passport. i informed to Australian govt also that even if mistakenly i have used Australian passport, its the Gorakhpur, place of birth, and i was listed with graduate immigrant. my Indian passport also show my place of birth as Gorakhpur.

few things about myself......
Im allowed to use and show this degree
eView attachment 7388

=>
What is this IG standard?
its a State honour. my father received scholarship in school for that also.
my father didn't get State leadership, promotion was denied.
but Lucknow High Courte ordered and my Mother to receive Pension of State Honor, from UP state.
its a Mukhya Abhiyanta's/Chief Engineer wife pension. my father has expired.....
my father/ family is listed among 'Rastradhaksya' families of India...
=>

Im listed with scientists, and have done my BE in English language. i have 2 Masters and 3rd incomplete from Australia also. in fact, there are years when i was listed with 'stollen' scientists also. but now its OK :)

i was discussing, what you people think, since when South Asia had cheaper labors than USA? the graph as below shows that at least till 1870, South Asia might be having expansive labor than US, i think :coffee:
India looks dominant since Ashoka time till upto 1000. while upto 1820, US looks like lower grade country than others. since 1870, i guess they have expansive labors

View attachment 202

View attachment 203

Hopefully it's rare, but with the people whipped up into a xenophobic frenzy by the likes of Modi and his ilk, and that trend not looking end, we fear this was what India was going to become, where pogroms could happen at the drop of a hat. This is why Jinnah went from a vehement supporter of a united India to one that couldn't see safety for Muslims being assured, necessitating the creation of Pakistan.

we heard, Indian government now offer "OCI"-Adhar Card to Pakistani and Bangladeshi applicants, which include Afghan nationals also.
if its true, now we are related to each other like Australia-New Zealand relation. means, South Asians can now apply for 'Rashan Card' subsidies in India with "OCI" application, which provide Adhar Card. means, it open door for Government Jobs in India also. but we do have voting right back in our native country, as per the law of India :)

there was a time when only Adnan Shami and Taslima Nasreen type people could get Adhar Card in India. while now we have a big number of South Asian neighbours in India, who are eligible for Adhar Card-Rashan Card in India :)

i heard, daughter of PM Sheikh Hashena also work in India on "OCI"-Adhar Card..........

Users who are viewing this thread

Back